Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was sentenced to 3 years in prison with 5 years post release
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was sentenced to 3 years in prison with 5 years post release supervision on a CPW in the second degree, back in 2008, I'm wondering if the sentence was illegal, because I am serving more Post Releas… read more
If a person is sentenced to serve 4 to 8 years of state prison
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
If a person is sentenced to serve 4 to 8 years of state prison time, how much of that time does person have to serve?… read more
how much time can one recieve in jail in maryland for BURGLARY
Ely, Counselor at Law
how much time can one recieve in jail in maryland for BURGLARY - FIRST DEGREE, BURGLARY-THIRD DEGREE, BURGLARY-FOURTH DEGREE, THEFT: LESS $1,000 VALUE, TRESPASS: PRIVATE PROPERTY, and ASSAULT-SEC DEGR… read more
i have a one year sentence illinois department of corrections
Nate, Lawyer
i have a one year sentence illinois department of corrections how much time typically is served… read more
Convicted of burglary -sentenced to 60 days work release program.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Friend was Convicted of burglary -sentenced to 60 days work release program. With 3 days left in work release he returned to jail drunk. They made him blow and now they are charging him with a DUI and… read more
IF YOU ARE SENTENCE TO 1 YEAR OF STATE TIME , HOW MUCH TIME ...
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
IF YOU ARE SENTENCE TO 1 YEAR OF STATE TIME , HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU ACTALLY HAVE TO SERVE. THE SAME FOR CITY TIME.… read more
my name is kenny, i was sentenced 6 to 12 years, served 5
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my name is kenny, i was sentenced 6 to 12 years, served 5 and was released on pre-release with no rite ups in jail or going on the 4 years i've been out of jail. is there a way i can get my remaining … read more
if i am sentenced to a 4 year non agg.conviction in texas.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
if i am sentenced to a 4 year non agg.conviction in texas. how much time would i serve with good time and 6months of back time from a county jail?… read more
For the state of NC, how would a judge possibly sentence
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
For the state of NC, how would a judge "possibly" sentence a man who served a 5 year sentence in WV for Malicious Wounding and then went to the state of NC and robbed a convenient store with a sawed o… read more
What would be the expected sentence for five (5) BURGLARY 2ND
Zoey_ JD
What would be the expected sentence for five (5) BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE AFCF charges and five larceny charges… read more
My son had 5 years probation to serve after being released
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
My son had 5 years probation to serve after being released from serving a 10 year mandatory sentence. He was released from prison on May 29, 2006. He was arrested on February 23, 2009 for being in pos… read more
If someone gets a 5 year sentence for probation violation how
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
If someone gets a 5 year sentence for probation violation how much does he actually serve? This is for a non violent offender, first time, and he is 71, in the state of missouri?… read more
If someone still has 3 years of felony probation and is convicted
LawTalk, Lawyer
If someone still has 3 years of felony probation and is convicted of another felony, how much time can he be sentenced to for the revokation? The maximum for his original sentence was 44 years, can th… read more
how much time does a federal inmate have to serve of a sentence.
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
how much time does a federal inmate have to serve of a sentence. have they passed a law that is only 67% of sentencing/… read more
hi. i was convicted of a DUI and Attempted Aggravated Vehicular
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
hi. i was convicted of a DUI and Attempted Aggravated Vehicular Assault 7 years ago. I was sentenced 5 years probation, which I completed. I have been off probation for 2 years now. My question is, ho… read more
I was convicted and served three and a half years of a five
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I was convicted and served three and a half years of a five year sentence for a crime I did not do. Upon my release the Cousin of the Person whom actually had sexual relations with the alledged fourte… read more
How much of a 10 year sentence do you have to serve to see
Sam, Attorney
How much of a 10 year sentence do you have to serve to see parole? This is for a second time offender for drug charges.… read more
state Bid five year sentence how much time do you actually
Nate, Lawyer
state Bid five year sentence how much time do you actually serve andhow early is parole offered… read more