Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
was pulled over for barely speeding, let off with a warning,
Ely, Counselor at Law
was pulled over for barely speeding, let off with a warning, but the hwy patrol smelled herb. I was nervous and told him where it was. I am an unemployed electrician re-locating to Oregon from Connect… read more
I was pulled over from my road trip to Florida in South Carolina
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I was pulled over from my road trip to Florida in South Carolina for no apparent reason "so called illegal turn" ok. Well then they had a dog with them and said that the dog smelled something and the … read more
If an officer pulls you over for speeding does he have to show
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
If an officer pulls you over for speeding does he have to show you the speed you were going if you ask. And what happens if they can't show you because they didn't lock in the speed on their laser or … read more
we were pulled over by the police for a trafffic violation
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
we were pulled over by the police for a trafffic violation given 3 tickets and let go. Several hours later a the police officer saw our car at the beach and said he found narcotics in the parking lot … read more
my son was pulled over for speeding and got a warning, but
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
my son was pulled over for speeding and got a warning, but he was told he must change his residency to s.c. from georgia. he goes to school at uscb in south carolina, but we live in georgia. do we rea… read more
Say I borrowed a friends car to go skiing in Tahoe. On the
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Say I borrowed a friends car to go skiing in Tahoe. On the way back from the trip I get pulled over and am arrested after an illegal search and discovery of marijuana. I would think the owner of the c… read more
I was pulled over yestarday in new jersey for an expired registration.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I was pulled over yestarday in new jersey for an expired registration. after telling the police officer we were on our way to pennsylvania to visit family, he asked us where we live and we told him ge… read more
Last night i was on my way home from a party with some friends
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
Last night i was on my way home from a party with some friends when we were pulled over. The driver was completely sober and blew .000. There were three in the backseat and one was twenty one. The oth… read more
In 2001 I was pulled over with a few buddies of mine while
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
In 2001 I was pulled over with a few buddies of mine while on a vacation trip. We were all arrested and taken to jail for some marijuana that we had all bought together which was in the car. Myself al… read more
Was given traffic summons for 70 in 55. Myself and two others
Nate, Lawyer
Was given traffic summons for 70 in 55. Myself and two others were pulled over by same officer. He let one go and issued myself and the other driver (out of state) a ticket. Can this officer have accu… read more
i just got pulled over comming home from work and they were
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
i just got pulled over comming home from work and they were going to pull me over for throwing a cig out the window but they were riding my back for at least ten miles befor they pulled me over and th… read more
My partner and I were driving through Missouri. We were
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My partner and I were driving through Missouri. We were pulled over and the officer found marijuana. She has to go to court in Missouri can probation be transferred. … read more
I was with my friends last weekend, on our way home from a
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I was with my friends last weekend, on our way home from a bar, when we got pulled over. My friend, who was driving, was taken in for a DUI, after he blew a .089. I was taken in for what they call pub… read more
I was pulled over for possession and the officer let me go
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I was pulled over for possession and the officer let me go with no ticket but said to call him to make a deal. I called him, met up and gave him some names. Now he says I have to help set someone up i… read more
Hi, Im a Canadian citizen and several years ago I was in the state of Washington,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen and several years ago I was in the state of Washington, driving home from a shopping trip. I was pulled over and arrested for Reckless Driving (speeding - 83mph), then relea… read more
i have to be a witness against my best friend... we were speeding
Joseph Leon
Joseph Leon, Member
i have to be a witness against my best friend... we were speeding on the hiway, and we were pulled over we both stopped but my friend then took off, I stayed put.. from what the state police told me a… read more
my husband and i were on our way home in my van and he ...
Chad Van Cleave
Chad Van Cleave, Doctoral Degree
my husband and i were on our way home in my van and he was stopped for speeding, the officer said he smelled pot and would search our van so I said I had 2 1/2 joints in my purse. they said they could… read more
I was on my way to pick up my prom date and was pulled over
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was on my way to pick up my prom date and was pulled over for not using a signald lane change. The officer asked if I'd been drinking because he smelled alcohol and I told him I didn't drink. He too… read more