Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Ask A Question|My Questions|My Account|Contact Us Criminal

Customer Question
Ask A Question|My Questions|My Account|Contact...
Ask A Question|My Questions|My Account|Contact Us

Criminal Law

Ask a Criminal Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I wa arrested for solicitation of a prostitute that I never

Status:

Finished

Category:

Criminal Law

Follow

Value:

FREE (normally $25)

SMS Text Alerts

Asked by you on Friday, April 26, 2013 8:25 PM EST

2 Answered Questions

I wa arrested for solicitation of a prostitute that I never offered money to for sex or any other act. One of the officers said that he found a small container of marijauna in plain view in my car. When everything was finished and I was about to be transported to jail , the so called prostitute, that I told several times that she was not a prostitute she was a cop because the average hooker doesnt have on the expensive clothes that she was wearing, She kept asking me to take her down the block and let her do me for 20.00 bucks and kept saying no becauase I dont have sex in my car and I told her she were a hooker by then she would have poped out her tit for proof. she said she would for five bucks . I said forget it . Im not giving you 5 bucks to see your tits. and I pulled off the rest was the crooked arrest. Anyway the report said that i offered her a room for exchange for sex. How foolish is that when she never mentioned a room. Any way this hooker cop came to the desk where i had been processed earlier as we were getting ready to leave in the car, she so conveniently picked uo the sealed bag with the marijuana in it and took the container lid off, put it to her nose and proceeded to put her finger in it and stir it around. She then told a cop that she found 3 or 5 blue bills in it. The set up, because the rrest would not be worth a shit on the other crap. She put it in there. Because She wanted the charge to stick. A year later the 2 cops that pulled this shit ahve been arrested and are looking at life in prison. Too basd shes not caught yet. The states atty office told me to first go to internal affairs and I wouldnt go oiver there if a naked Carmen Diaz was there. They are ssoooooooooo crooked that its pitiful. How can I sue and can I do it alone? Is there a form that I can fill out to get a hearing and continue with the suit. I've had to pay $ 8,000.00 to a lawyer that(I) had to tell that these cops were caught just minutes before my trial. I have been put in these magazines and not taken out of them when I was vindicated. I suffered a lot of embarrassment.
How do I sue without getting a lawyer, because my lawyer was on the take as well.?

You have rated an Answer!

From TexCrimLawyer, J.D.

Friday, April 26, 2013 9:02 PM EST

texlawyer :
Good evening. I'll be assisting you with your question.

texlawyer :
Just so I understand correctly, your criminal case was dismissed just before trial?
Customer:
what should i do
Customer:
yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that answers your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please click the ACCEPT button so that I may receive credit for my answer. Good luck.

You Rated:

Good service

Reply to Expert

Need more information? Reply to your Expert

Styles

Not satisfied with your Expert?