How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ask A Question|My Questions|My Account|Contact Us Criminal

Customer Question

Ask A Question|My Questions|My Account|Contact Us

Criminal Law

Ask a Criminal Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I wa arrested for solicitation of a prostitute that I never




Criminal Law



FREE (normally $25)

SMS Text Alerts

Asked by you on Friday, April 26, 2013 8:25 PM EST

2 Answered Questions

I wa arrested for solicitation of a prostitute that I never offered money to for sex or any other act. One of the officers said that he found a small container of marijauna in plain view in my car. When everything was finished and I was about to be transported to jail , the so called prostitute, that I told several times that she was not a prostitute she was a cop because the average hooker doesnt have on the expensive clothes that she was wearing, She kept asking me to take her down the block and let her do me for 20.00 bucks and kept saying no becauase I dont have sex in my car and I told her she were a hooker by then she would have poped out her tit for proof. she said she would for five bucks . I said forget it . Im not giving you 5 bucks to see your tits. and I pulled off the rest was the crooked arrest. Anyway the report said that i offered her a room for exchange for sex. How foolish is that when she never mentioned a room. Any way this hooker cop came to the desk where i had been processed earlier as we were getting ready to leave in the car, she so conveniently picked uo the sealed bag with the marijuana in it and took the container lid off, put it to her nose and proceeded to put her finger in it and stir it around. She then told a cop that she found 3 or 5 blue bills in it. The set up, because the rrest would not be worth a shit on the other crap. She put it in there. Because She wanted the charge to stick. A year later the 2 cops that pulled this shit ahve been arrested and are looking at life in prison. Too basd shes not caught yet. The states atty office told me to first go to internal affairs and I wouldnt go oiver there if a naked Carmen Diaz was there. They are ssoooooooooo crooked that its pitiful. How can I sue and can I do it alone? Is there a form that I can fill out to get a hearing and continue with the suit. I've had to pay $ 8,000.00 to a lawyer that(I) had to tell that these cops were caught just minutes before my trial. I have been put in these magazines and not taken out of them when I was vindicated. I suffered a lot of embarrassment.
How do I sue without getting a lawyer, because my lawyer was on the take as well.?


You have rated an Answer!

From TexCrimLawyer, J.D.

Friday, April 26, 2013 9:02 PM EST

texlawyer :
Good evening. I'll be assisting you with your question.

texlawyer :
Just so I understand correctly, your criminal case was dismissed just before trial?
what should i do

I hope that answers your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please click the ACCEPT button so that I may receive credit for my answer. Good luck.

You Rated:

Good service

Reply to Expert

Need more information? Reply to your Expert


Not satisfied with your Expert?

DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.

The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).

Your Expert

TexCrimLawyer, J.D.


Satisfied Customers:


Experienced in state and federal criminal litigation.

View Profile

Contact Us |
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Without cutting and pasting again, can you please tell us what your specific question is for us on your issue today? Thank you for clarifying this for us.

Related Criminal Law Questions