How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Petition for relief under Penal Code Section

Customer Question

My Petition for relief under Penal Code Section 1203.4/1203.4a was filed and a plea of NOT GUILTY ENTERED and the CASE DISMISSED as to counts 1, 2, 3 putsuant to provisions of Penal Code 1203.4 from Superior Court of California, County of Orange, on Feb 5, 2013. Case Number *****) XXXX, People vs. Price. I now live in Gilbert, AZ. I have been unable to get a fingerprint in AZ.. Are there Penal Codes I must follow in Az so as not to be denied my finger print card and if so what must I do?

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  xavierjd replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Were you found guilty of, or plead guilty to, ANY of the charges brought against you?

If the case was dismissed as to ALL charges in California, did you or your attorney make a Motion to Have your Fingerprints Returned?