How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 57 year old male. I wish to take a corse to obtain a

This answer was rated:

I am a 57 year old male. I wish to take a corse to obtain a CWP / CPL to carry a concealed weapon. Some 29 to 35 years ago I was arrested for making an offer to a female under cover police officer for an act of prostitution. I pleaded no contest at my hearing. I'm kind of not sure where I stand legally..., Will this come back to haunt me if I apply for the CPL.


This would be a misdemeanor crime and as such should not preclude you from exercising your Second Amendment rights to own, possession, purchase a firearm. Nor should it stop you from have a permit to carry

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.


Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything

Samuel II and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you