Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have court on Tuesday for shoplifting, do not have a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have court on Tuesday for shoplifting, do not have a lawyer, and am extremely embarressed to tell my parents. What should I expect? I'm extremely scared if what will happen.… read more
in two weeks ill be going to court for shoplifting at a macies
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
in two weeks ill be going to court for shoplifting at a macies store. i don't know what to expect… read more
I am trying to find out what to expect and if I should retain
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am trying to find out what to expect and if I should retain a lawyer for the following. Shoplifting I believe to be caught on surveilance camera, just received a summons to appear in court classifie… read more
What should I expect in court for shoplifting under $100 in
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
What should I expect in court for shoplifting under $100 in merchandise and have already been arrested and booked for it but was released that night on OR?… read more
I was wanting to know what I should expect to happen at court
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I was wanting to know what I should expect to happen at court for a first time shoplifting charge in Kentucky. The value of the item that I was trying to take was 48.00 dollars. Like I said before thi… read more
my daughter got caught shoplifting at macy the item was worth
Advocate4You
Advocate4You, Juris Doctorate
my daughter got caught shoplifting at macy the item was worth 48 dollars should i get a lawyer? and what could happen to her this is the first time she has ever done anything like this. should i go to… read more
what should my daughter who is 18 expect to happen when she
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
what should my daughter who is 18 expect to happen when she goes to court for a shoplifting charge at a target store for two pairs of short value at a total of $54.00? She has never been in trouble wi… read more
I was arrested for a DUII and have my court date tomorrow.
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was arrested for a DUII and have my court date tomorrow. First time and no lawyer. What should I expect?… read more
Hi. I am 23 years old. Was stop in the Macys with shoplifting
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi. I am 23 years old. Was stop in the Macys with shoplifting charges. Police was called, I was handcuffed. Have court date schedule. Not sure what to do??? No criminal record. First time. Please help… read more
What kind of outcome should I expect from a first time
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What kind of outcome should I expect from a first time shoplifting charge of $227 with no prior shoplifting history but with a probation violation and a good lawyer? … read more
just got busted for shoplifting i go to court next week what
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
just got busted for shoplifting i go to court next week what do i expect it was a 10$ item no priors… read more
I got caught shoplifting in Macys Chicago. I am 32
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
I got caught shoplifting in Macy's downtown Chicago. I am 32 years old male. two LP people caught me at the door for unpaid gloves worth 38 dollars. this is my first time doing something stupid like t… read more
I cant affort a lawyer and I am being charge for shoplifting
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I can't affort a lawyer and I am being charge for shoplifting for $40 ...WHat I should do or what are my options? I don't want to have this in my record, this a BIG mistake and I am very sorry for it,… read more
I have a question . I am very scared and nervous and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a question for you. I am very scared and nervous and don't know what to do. About 6 mos ago, I opened a credit card in my mother in laws name. I realize I made a terrible mistake doing so. I us… read more
What should I expect in court tomorrow? Back in September I
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
What should I expect in court tomorrow? Back in September I was at a bar with some friends. And a girl was there provoking me. See used to date my now husband and I feel like she was just causing trou… read more
i have been shoplifting at macys for about 6 years. i think
Ely, Counselor at Law
i have been shoplifting at macys for about 6 years. i think i stole about $20-$25,000. IT'S a lot and i feel very guilty. It's been about 6.5 years since my last occurence. i have stopped stealing sin… read more
I was arrested for simple assault, what should I expect ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
I was arrested for simple assault, what should I expect when I go to court? Should I get a Lawyer. I was breaking up with a woman I tried to leave she started hitting me and blocked the door and oicke… read more
Do I need to get a lawyer for a public urination charge in
David Weilbacher, Esq.
David Weilbacher, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Do I need to get a lawyer for a public urination charge in Missouri and if so what should I expect?… read more