Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

What is the procedure/form to request the commutation of a

federal criminal conviction/sentence of imprisonment?...
What is the procedure/form to request the commutation of a federal criminal conviction/sentence of imprisonment?
2/2/2013
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hi

I suggest you will need to contact the Department of Justice

Here is the link for all the informatio
n and when you get to the end of page one, go to the NEXT step and that is where the application is

If you have other questions, please post them here and I will provide you information. Otherwise, I would appreciate you taking time to rate this service "good to excellent" so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close your question. You will always be able to review it. It will only close a Chat - Thank you and good luck

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law