How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the procedure/form to request the commutation of a

This answer was rated:

What is the procedure/form to request the commutation of a federal criminal conviction/sentence of imprisonment?

Samuel-II :


Samuel II and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

I suggest you will need to contact the Department of Justice

Here is the link for all the informatio
n and when you get to the end of page one, go to the NEXT step and that is where the application is

If you have other questions, please post them here and I will provide you information. Otherwise, I would appreciate you taking time to rate this service "good to excellent" so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close your question. You will always be able to review it. It will only close a Chat - Thank you and good luck