Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Stevexo
Stevexo
Stevexo, Criminal Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My tenant was evicted and he came back to the property and
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
My tenant was evicted and he came back to the property and proceeded to change the locks,disarm the burglar alarm,change the garage code of the existing tenant and also locked the gates in the side ya… read more
the tenants whom I have evicted from my building, have
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
the tenants whom I have evicted from my building, have subsequently used their keys to burglarize my building. This was caught on tape from a camera outside of the building. I have given the tape to t… read more
I have a rental property and i just evicted the tenants and
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I have a rental property and i just evicted the tenants and in looking at my property they stoel items that wasn't theirs. What can i do? this is in the state of OHio and in Van Wert County… read more
My daughter is evicting my wife from a property that i quick
Sam, Attorney
My daughter is evicting my wife from a property that i quick claimed to my mother that is deceased now and was giving back to me Along with my inheritance a couple years ago my wife filed a domestic a… read more
I rented a residential home from my boyfriend, which a month
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I rented a residential home from my boyfriend, which a month to month lease was signed and we lived as landlord tenant. Jan 12 he smashed my windshield out and I pressed charges. Since then, he moved … read more
A tenant has not paid there lease in a commercial property
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
A tenant has not paid his lease in a commercial property in Iowa for a few months now. In addition, prior to this the Tenant requested money for Payroll and signed a promissory note with a personal gu… read more
I own some rental property here in Independenmce, mo. I had
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I own some rental property here in Independenmce, mo. I had a tenant that made meth in his unit. He is gone however I am still paying for the damages and loss and future rent. He has a trust / trust f… read more
I had a friend steal approx. $10k of personal property from
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I had a "friend" steal approx. $10k of personal property from my apt (Chandler, Arizona). This "friend" gave some of the property to my ex-husband. I had a police report filed for "theft" but the char… read more
I had tenants that refused to pay, and so we began the
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I had tenants that refused to pay, and so we began the eviction process. They finally left and I plan on pursuing them in small claims, but did not leave a forwarding address. I reached out to their r… read more
I had some property seized. I was told by my attorney that
Sam, Attorney
I had some property seized. I was told by my attorney that the search and seizure was thrown out as illegal. That was three weeks ago and I still have been unable to get the release paperwork from my … read more
I needed a POA from my mother in order to file a Chapter 13 ...
Nate, Lawyer
I needed a POA from my mother in order to file a Chapter 13 on some credit cards we had in both our names. She was very angry that I had not kept up my payments. I ask her to meet me at the Bank where… read more
I am receiving harrassing phone calls and messages from an
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I am receiving harrassing phone calls and messages from an emotionally ill tenant I am evicting. She is abusive and threatening to file false assault charges against me.I am saving the crazy messages.… read more
I got in a pinch for some cash. I was working at an auto store
Sam, Attorney
I got in a pinch for some cash. I was working at an auto store in Michigan and when some commercial accounts returned some parts. I took their refunds. I planned on paying it all back. It totalled 110… read more
I was driving one block from my house in a residential neighborhood.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was driving one block from my house in a residential neighborhood. (IL)I had just accelerated up to the speed limit(25)mph. My vehicle suddenly veered right, almost 90 degrees, Immediately braked an… read more
I evicted a deadbeat tenant 5 years ago when i purchased the
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I evicted a deadbeat tenant 5 years ago when i purchased the property. He did considerable damage before I could get rid of him. Unfortunately he is still hanging around the neighbors house and using … read more
I own commercial property. I have a criminal past but have
Ely, Counselor at Law
I own commercial property. I have a criminal past but have changed my life to complete positive. An evicted tenant has started mailing copies of my charges along with the pictures to my present tenant… read more
I am a commercial property manage in texas. I paid a contractor
LawTalk, Lawyer
I am a commercial property manage in texas. I paid a contractor 7500.00 so he could purchase material to do the job. He has not and will not answer calls and now phone is not his. also learned he is o… read more
If you accidently take some property from work (high value)
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
If you accidently take some property from work (high value) by accident thinking it was something else but find it a week later and return it, is this a crime?… read more