Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
our son was arrested yesterday,he is being held in Platte Nebraska,he
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
our son was arrested yesterday,he is being held in Platte Nebraska,he was driving a semi and was pulled over by state police into an inspection site. They arrested him with 3-5 pills of tylenol with c… read more
My son was arrested multiple threatening phone calls that he
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested for making multiple threatening phone calls that he was going to "beat their asses " across state lines to state officials at a college campus because they permanently suspended hi… read more
Just received phone call from SXXXn HXXXXr, stating he was a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Just received phone call from SXXXn HXXXXr, stating he was a Public Defender and my Grandson had been arrested in Hartford Ct on a DUI after being involved in an automobile accident. Said Bond was $21… read more
I was arrested an a violation-level DUI charge. After being
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
I was arrested an a violation-level DUI charge. After being processed at the police station I asked to make a phone call and was refused on the grounds that it was "too late" (it was 4 am by then) and… read more
My son was arrested yesterday for a robbery charge. he told
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
My son was arrested yesterday for a robbery charge. he told me he was coming out the bathroom at work when his co-worker was going out the door. it had to happen at closing time which was 12:00pm. A d… read more
My son was arrested for an alleged misdemeanor that happened
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son was arrested for an alleged misdemeanor that happened in 2014. we never received any notification that he was being charged yet alone a warrant was issued for him. he attends school at west vir… read more
My son is a inmate at ely state prison. he is being told
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
my son is a inmate at ely state prison. he is being told that someone sent him a greeting card soaked in some drug. they won't tell him the address but they had check all address of previosly recievde… read more
My son was arrested yesterday. He said he was with some people,
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
My son was arrested yesterday. He said he was with some people, I'm assuming at a house, someone was high and hallucinating. Someone else called the police. My son was there and high. He said he was a… read more
My son was arrested for being a fugitive of another state.
LawTalk, Lawyer
My son was arrested for being a fugitive of another state. He waived his right for extradition and the other state hasn't picked him up. This happened on 4/11/12. The only thing that is outstanding in… read more
D arrested for DWI 4th, posted bail, called pound told he cannot
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
D arrested for DWI 4th, posted bail, called pound told he cannot pick up his truck because of 4th DWI. Claims state has right to seize his vehicle. Is this true? I can't believe they can just take one… read more
I received a phone call yesterday from a DHR food assistance
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I received a phone call yesterday from a DHR food assistance worker from the Montgomery Alabama office stating he had questions about my food assistance case, I no longer receive food assistance so I … read more
I was arrested for phone harassment charges after making two
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I was arrested for phone harassment charges after making two phone calls to my father-in-law at the time. I was going through a divorce. Neither calls were harrassing. My father-in-law at the time was… read more
Yesterday, my son 14 was verbally assulted, being calling him
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Yesterday, my son 14 was verbally assulted, being calling him all sort of expletives and telling him he would be killed by his sons and stuffed in a gutter, this man is in the service all this being s… read more
My son received a phone that he didnt know was stolen and
Eric Schneider
Eric Schneider, JD
my son received a phone that he didnt know was stolen and now he is being accused because he was seen on camera with the stolen phone... … read more
I got a phone call from a detective yesterday and he wanted
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I got a phone call from a detective yesterday and he wanted to interview me about a theft at my old job that happened "a while ago". I don't recall anything that happened at my old job. I talked to an… read more
My boyfriend got arrested and got out the next day. When he
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
My boyfriend got arrested and got out the next day. When he went to the courthouse, they told him to call and make a court date. He tried a few times, but the system was being weird and he couldn't ge… read more
My son just called from Colorado time 12 mid. He made a collect
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son just called from Colorado time 12 mid. He made a collect call from prison phone or detention phone, in Washington state. Probably Seattle. This just happened today that he was arrested for some… read more
I was arrested back in July and a cop took my phone I told
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello I was arrested back in July and a cop took my phone I told him when someone called to ask for a ride and when he called again to say he was ready I told the officer could look st the phone CALL … read more