Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Marsha411JD, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What is the statute of limitations in a DUI case? The defendant
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is the statute of limitations in a DUI case? The defendant has not served his jail time and now 15 years has passed. Does the Defendant still have to serve the time. No warrant has ever been issu… read more
What is the statutes of limitation on a dui charge where the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what is the statutes of limitation on a dui charge where the accused did not appear at the court hearing and has an outstanding warrant… read more
What is the statute of limitations for a DUI with an ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
What is the statute of limitations for a DUI with an injury in the state of Kentucky to be tried?… read more
I have been convicted of a felony dui. what is the statute
Ellen, Attorney
I have been convicted of a felony dui. what is the statute of limitations on this in Nebraska… read more
Is there a statute of limitations on being charged with a dui? I
Ely, Counselor at Law
Is there a statute of limitations on being charged with a dui? I was in an accident and hospitalized, but never charged… read more
Is there any statute of limitations in NC for having to take DUI classes? The DUI in ques
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is there any statute of limitations in NC for having to take DUI classes? The DUI in question was 8 years ago. All fines and fees have been paid and the person no longer lives in NC.… read more
In California, what are the statute of limitations
Sam, Attorney
In California, what are the statute of limitations for sexual battery? Some say three years some say six. I'm confused.… read more
What is the statute of limitations for with a underage
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
What is the statute of limitations for sex with a underage person? He was 15 and a half then (but lied about his age), and I was 17… read more
What is the statute of limitations on Fl statute 877.02, and
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
What is the statute of limitations on Fl statute 877.02, and is that from the time a document was signed by a potential client of an attorney ?… read more
what is the statute of limitations concerning criminal law.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what is the statute of limitations concerning criminal law. What is the time limit for the statute of limitations ?… read more
is there a statue of limitations in N.C. for the simple possession of
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
is there a statue of limitations in N.C. for the simple possession of one half gram of marijuana and a pack paper. this offense occured eight years ago… read more
In the state of California, what is the statute of limitation
Loren, criminal lawyer
In the state of California, what is the statute of limitation for rape- criminally and civilly?… read more
what the statute of limitation for a felony in THE STATE OF
Roger, Litigation Attorney
what the statute of limitation for a felony in THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA ? When does the time start ? Who has the burden to prove ?… read more
What is the Statute of Limitations Theft, Embezzlement,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What is the Statute of Limitations for Estate Theft, Embezzlement, Conspiracy to commit theft, Forgery, and fraud collectively?… read more
what is the statute of limitations on forging a signature on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what is the statute of limitations on forging a signature on a united states treasury check?… read more
what is the statutes of limitations in state of wisconsin on
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
what is the statutes of limitations in state of wisconsin on not paying for hotel bill over 2500.00 they have issued an arrest warrant for me and will it be listed so all police departments to see if … read more
what is the statute of limitations on rape in utah?
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
what is the statute of limitations on statutory rape in utah? ten years ago i was raped by a 22 year old man, i did the rape kit did a video interview with a police officer at the childrens justice ce… read more
In the State of Missouri, what is the Statute of Limitations
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch, criminal lawyer
Hi, in the State of Missouri, what is the Statute of Limitations on Perjury? In my Dad's Probate court hearings my brother clearly contradicted himself and the Judge chose to ignore that disclosure in… read more