Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In Nevada, what is the statute of limitations for "check fraud"
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
In Nevada, what is the statute of limitations for "check fraud" on a casino marker and can they pursue a 12 year old debt… read more
What is the statute of limitations for check fraud in
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
What is the statute of limitations for check fraud in California, 4 checks total 5000.00 How many years can someone bring charges after the fraud is discovered?… read more
Statute of limitations for check fraud, class E felony in TN?
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Statute of limitations for check fraud, class E felony in TN? My brother's wife forged about 150k over the past 5 years from his private account. Divorce was final in March2013… read more
is there a statute of limitations in florida that limits the
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
is there a statute of limitations in florida that limits the time the state can prosicute for fraudulent checks?… read more
Is there a statute of limitations on misdemeanors - state by
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Is there a statute of limitations on misdemeanors - state by state- for example how long will a misdemeaner (sp?) resisting or misdemeaner theft warrant that is limited to the state of Florida remain … read more
Hi, Im desperately need help for my best friend. Tomorrow she
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Hi, Im desperately need help for my best friend. Tomorrow she has a preliminary hearing for Consumer Fraud. She used to be the Provider for the Department of Public Welfare in PA. She admitted to the … read more
Hello. Need help. A male friend of mine called the sheriffs
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hello. Need help. A male friend of mine called the sheriffs dept to have a woman removed from his property - when they arrived, she had already left. He talked with them thru the door. They were shout… read more
I handed an underage friend of mine a drink so she could put
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
I handed an underage friend of mine a drink so she could put it on the table for me but she did not drink it. ALE states that I bought her a drink. She was in fact buying her own drinks at the bar. I … read more
How can we check a suspected fraud scam Older gentleman received
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How can we check a suspected fraud scam? Older gentleman received a call and a letter from a Thomas Lopes stating there was $550,000 in cash awaiting Duane Irving, at the Costa Rico airport and Mr. Ir… read more
I received a call from an investigator stating they were calling
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I received a call from an investigator stating they were calling about check fraud of $375 to a bank and if I don't call back within 24hrs it will be referred to the magistrates office. Should I call … read more
How do I receive pro bono help for a friend of mine who is
Roger, Litigation Attorney
How do I receive pro bono help for a friend of mine who is fighting a felony probation violation and has only heard from his PB twice in eight months?… read more
Is there at statute of limitation on the state of PA for
Ray, Lawyer
is there at statute of limitation on the state of PA for welfare fraud ? … read more
Is there a statute of limitations with regard to fraud I loaned
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
Is there a statute of limitations with regard to fraud? I loaned $50,000 on a temporary basis with the stated intent of securing a $3,000,000 bank loan for a building. The loan was to be repaid in 30 … read more
A friend of mine used my car today and was seen on ...
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
A friend of mine used my car today and was seen on surveilence camera stealing gas. A state trooper called me and was harrassing me about who the person was. I don''t know if it was him or one of his … read more
a friend of mine has a fraud cases its called access device
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
a friend of mine has a fraud cases its called access device fraud 1029 and they came and bust his door down in 2008 now they just sent him a letter telling him to contact a lawyer because they are rea… read more
the father of my son is doing check fraud, he called one of
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
the father of my son is doing check fraud, he called one of my friends and told her if she can recieve a box from UPS at her house & she said ok,the day that the UPS dropped off the box she opened it … read more
13 years ago i was stupid and wrote a numerous amount o hot
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
13 years ago i was stupid and wrote a numerous amount o hot check what is th statute of limitations in the state of arkansas… read more
What is the statue of limitations for check fraud in Georgia
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
What is the statue of limitations for check fraud in Georgia? How about credit card fraud? about 2-5 years ago my son took 4K then 5K from my checking account and another 3k of charges on my credit ca… read more