Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son was sentenced for vehicular homicide in 2002. He is
Sam, Attorney
My son was sentenced for vehicular homicide in 2002. He is in the DOC system. Are there any new good time or early release laws in Louisiana? Is there anything that I can do to help with his case? He … read more
legal definitions of Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide,
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
legal definitions of Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide, Assault with intent to murder, Murder/non-negligent manslaughter according to Michigan law… read more
my son is charged with vehicular homicide/DUI first offense
Ely, Counselor at Law
my son is charged with vehicular homicide/DUI first offense they say crossed the line on a curvy rural road and hit a 49 year old man on a motorcycle we hired an attorney the victim had no motorcycle … read more
What is the definition "Attempted aggravated burglary? Also
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
What is the definition "Attempted aggravated burglary? Also the definition of aggravated Flight?… read more
My son pled guilty to Vehicular Assault and will be sentenced
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
My son pled guilty to Vehicular Assault and will be sentenced in February. I want to write a letter to the judge. Do you think I can get an attorney to help me.… read more
My son was on probation for felony DUI vehicular assault. It
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
My son was on probation for felony DUI vehicular assault. It was an accident with another kid trying to take his motorcycle. He was doing so good with his probation that they decided to keep him there… read more
What can happen to me if am charged with two vehicular assaults
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
What can happen to me if am charged with two vehicular assaults and dui and aggravated driving after revocation prohibited… read more
hi. i was convicted of a DUI and Attempted Aggravated Vehicular
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
hi. i was convicted of a DUI and Attempted Aggravated Vehicular Assault 7 years ago. I was sentenced 5 years probation, which I completed. I have been off probation for 2 years now. My question is, ho… read more
What are the sentences for attempted carjacking, assault with
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
What are the sentences for attempted carjacking, assault with a deadly weapon without firearm, conspiracy to comity a crime… read more
My son was just convicted of Vehicular homicide in Ohio. He
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My son was just convicted of Vehicular homicide in Ohio. He had been drinking and driving but lets skip this part. During the pre trail motions his lawyer questioned if his Miranda rights were violate… read more
I have a question reguarding a guilty plea my son entered
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello I have a question reguarding a guilty plea my son entered for vehicular homicide and if it would qualify as being involuntary in the state of PA. Is this something you are qualified to answer? … read more
my son was convicted of agg. vehicular homicide and was sentenced
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
my son was convicted of agg. vehicular homicide and was sentenced to 8 years imprisonment. also he was convicted of drug trafficking offenses and sentenced to 9 years for those. he was also convicted … read more
My brother was convicted on 1stdegree vehicular homicide and
JD, Doctoral Degree
My brother was convicted on 1stdegree vehicular homicide and he was not allowed to have evidence kept out due to improper consent or lack thereof..Also a juror talked to a bailiff during deliberations… read more
My daughter was advised by her attorney to pleady guilty to ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My daughter was advised by her attorney to pleady guilty to attemped vehicular homicide as a result of a car accident. No one died and the other party did not wish to press any kind of charges against… read more
My son was convicted in 2008 for vehicular homicide. During
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My son was convicted in 2008 for vehicular homicide. During the trial the judge allowed testimony from the crime lab about the blood evidence. The blood was not handled according to Texas code and was… read more
Can I have my vehicular assault record vacated? I was convicted
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can I have my vehicular assault record vacated? I was convicted of two counts of vehicular assault, but I was told I was convicted of two because I didn't have any points on my record and only one cha… read more
Question on 1st Degree Assault - What is the legal definition
Sam, Attorney
Question on 1st Degree Assault - What is the legal definition of serious physical injury to another - would punches to the face and eyes be in that realm - which caused swelling and bruising? The Mary… read more
if you assault some one and they die 10 years later what is
Attorney & Mediator
if you assault some one and they die 10 years later what is the causation and what kind of homicide you can be charged with?… read more