How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If someone took about $450 worth of technology from my car,

Customer Question

If someone took about $450 worth of technology from my car, then used said tech to buy more stuff, what can I do about it?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 4 years ago.
Samuel-II :


Samuel-II :

If you made a police report, then I suggest you will need to wait until the prosecutor decides to file charges. Once there is a conviction, you can request restitution be made for the value of the items