How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ScottyMacEsq Your Own Question
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 16333
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
ScottyMacEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i was lock up 10 years for and i think they did me wrong how

Customer Question

i was lock up 10 years for and i think they did me wrong how can i get help?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 4 years ago.

ScottyMacEsq :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am researching your issue and will respond shortly.

ScottyMacEsq :

Unfortunately we cannot speak by phone or otherwise connect outside of this website, due to the terms of service of this site.

ScottyMacEsq :

...but I will do what I can to assist you and answer any questions that you may have.

ScottyMacEsq :

In what way do you think that you were wronged?

JACUSTOMER-tdr4oei9- :

well i think the prison system get you in there and keep for simple stuff for years and its wrong?

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 4 years ago.
Apologies for the delay. I was attempting to answer, but encountered a technical glitch. I have had to switch to Q&A to assist you further.

It may very well be wrong, but it could also be legal. Can you explain the situation a bit more? What were you kept in there for? Were you convicted? What was your initial sentence?

Related Criminal Law Questions