Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience in criminal law, BA in criminal justice
20355756

Yikes! Yeah, and its frustrating that the distance and the

Yikes! Yeah, and it's frustrating that the distance and the financial strain causes us much more stress and heart ache to be apart. What are your thoughts of him getting his visa even with a warrant. Then he can clear it up when he gets here. We are just so nervous he will stranded in Trinidad forever and for a long long long time :-(

Hello again -

-

I am not an immigration specialist but we DO have an immigration law section - it appears that you have signed up for the subscription program so this question and another immigration question will not cost you any additional money. You still have to press the rating of 3, 4 or 5 underneath the answer boxes so the attorney will be paid for their time (it is a trigger to the website to pay us for our time) but it will not cost you additional money.

-

Regarding a referral to the bar association in Mesa AZ -- here is an internet link --

http://maricopalawyers.org/ They should be able to give you 3 or 4 lawyers names and because this is an unusual situation you may have to try a few of them before one of them would be willing to try to get the Judge to remove the warrant and reschedule a court date.

-

-

MARY

-

Please press the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face below so I will be paid for my time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mary,

thank you for the link. I'm looking into it. Would it also be beneficial to try and contact the public defender my husband had previously?

Thanks!

Julie

Hello again Julie --

-

I apologize for the delay - I was offline for most of the day for personal reasons. You might be able to get the immigration dept to accept an affidavit from the atty / public defender about what the status of the case is. See if you can find him and if he can make a telephone call to immigration for him to see if he can help or, if anything else can be done from his perspective.

-

MARY