Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My probation ended on Sunday 11-4-2012 after being on it for…

Customer Question
My probation ended on Sunday...
My probation ended on Sunday 11-4-2012 after being on it for 2 years. My ex girlfrined wrote the judge telling him I violated my probation during the last 6 months and ussed drug and alcohol. All my random test have been negative. To date I have not been served any paper to appear back in court for a violation hearing but now that it is expired can they still go back in time and find me in violation? My neighbor told me two police officers were at my house this am while I was at work with a bunch of paperwork in their hand.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/7/2012
Criminal Lawyer: JB Umphrey, Lawyer replied 5 years ago
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Welcome and thank you for your question!

I am sorry to learn of these circumstances. Please clarify: did you already receive your probation termination papers? Why do you believe your probation ended on 11/4?