Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

acorrding to Arizona criminal law after getting your initial…

acorrding to Arizona criminal law...
acorrding to Arizona criminal law after getting your initial direct complaint are you still required to get a form14 information 10 days after propable cause hearing if preliminary hearing was waived
11/7/2012
Under AZ Rule of Criminal procedure Rule 14, an arraignment shall be held within 10 days after the filing of an indictment, information, or complaint.; (2) for defendants not in custody, an arraignment shall be held within 30 days after the filing of an indictment, information, or complaint. If you had a probable cause hearing and waived a preliminary hearing, the judge of any superior court can dispense with arraignment.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

If you did not get all of the information you may have wanted PLEASE USE THE REPLY TO EXPERT LINK IF YOU HAVE FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND NOT THE FEEDBACK BUTTON FOR BAD SERVICE. PLEASE CLICK ON “OK,” “GOOD” or “EXCELLENT” SERVICE. Kindly remember to ONLY rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate anything less than OK, please stop and reply to me via the or REPLY TO EXPERT button with whatever issue or clarification you may need.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”