Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need help getting my brothers case into federal court he…

Customer Question
I need help getting my...
I need help getting my brothers case into federal court he wrote them and they say if we cound getn it back in court it could be over turned i have all his records
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/7/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 years ago
Please understand that because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, we are not allowed to actually represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

However, if you would care to explain the circumstances we could give you information to help guide you as to how to best help your brother if you would like.

I live in Harrison my brother is in bluff Bluff and has been in 25-17 years. He has given up on the legal system.. I was told that the mothern lock them out side and they whould to a trailer and played house with him and the boy watch

I am sorry, but I still do not understand what you would like from us today, can you please explain (as I said we cannot represent anyone, so I apologize for that and hope you understand)?

I would like to find out who i need to get some one who need i need ti get a lawyer in littlr rock who can help us or get the court to appoint him a could

help us to help how can get him son could help him get get home

For a criminal appeal, legal aid does not handle those cases, you would need to go to the public defender's office appeals division and they can represent him on a post conviction relief motion to try to at least get his sentence reduced. If he was convicted in state court, you have to go to the state public defender where he was convicted. If he was convicted in Federal court, then you could use the local Federal Public Defender, which you have to find at the federal court near you.

Ok the case was done in Harrison Arkansas. Like I said he was screwed all the way around. I just need some names in Little Rock for DA:s whom might take this case to see if I can get someone to talk about it with him.

I am sorry the best we can do is provide the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com. As I explained the site rules forbid us from giving names on personal referrals. Thank you.

Thank u im i just trying to find out how to find a lawyer that can tell me how to get aholed of aone that would at least go see him and give him some help if possible.

Use those sites I gave you. Also, you need to contact the local federal court public defenders office as they have an appeals division that can help him

Thank you

You are welcome.