Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
the police went to my sons job and picked him up about a muder
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
the police went to my sons job and picked him up about a muder that happen and just because he knew the person they wanted him to tell them something he didn't know they kept him from 9am to 8 pm with… read more
how long can they hold someone for probably cause the police
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
how long can they hold someone for probably cause? the police just picked up my son and said they were taking him in on probably cause. can they do this how long can they hold him… read more
Greetings,Yesterday my son drove a friend to pick up his
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
Greetings, Yesterday my son drove a friend to pick up his friend's dog. When they got to the location, my son was grabbed by a detective and cuffed as the detectives were conducting a 4th ammendment s… read more
My son and his friend was picked up for underage drinking last
Sam, Attorney
My son and his friend was picked up for underage drinking last night when returning home from a concert. My son is 19 and his friend is 3 days short of 21. A 19 year old friend was driving and was pic… read more
My son was in Wal-mart with a friend who picked up three items
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My son was in Wal-mart with a friend who picked up three items and concealed them in his hoodie. The friend said get in front of me right as they were walking out the door. They were stopped and quest… read more
My son and his friend were sitting on the side of the road
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
My son and his friend were sitting on the side of the road and the police pull up and ask him to step out of the car and he did they search him and found nothing on him but they told him the smell mar… read more
my 19 year old foster son was picked up by our local police
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
my 19 year old foster son was picked up by our local police today and they informed him they didnt know what he was being arrested for they were just told to pick himup! he had his backpack on and he … read more
My son was with his friend and his mom when they picked up
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My son was with his friend and his mom when they picked up some friends. later that evening,my son was home with me, his friend, and the mom and friends went to ruff up someone that ripped them off an… read more
My 16 year old was picked up by the police. They followed
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
My 16 year old was picked up by the police. They followed him while he was driving until he pulled into his friends yard. They told him he made an illegal turn. They searched his car and found marijua… read more
My boyfriend said the cops picked him up 9pm from work and
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My boyfriend said the cops picked him up 9pm from work and took him to the police station for 2 hours (this was a year ago). He was told that if he didn't confess to committing the sexual assault he w… read more
Son was not aware in violation of his parole until picked up
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
son was not aware in violation of his parole until picked up for calling police for his girlfriend keying his car. She has made false statement due to his trying to break up with her, need to determin… read more
My son has been picked up by the police and involuntarily taken
Zoey_ JD
My son has been picked up by the police and involuntarily taken to a psychiatric facility on the premise that he might be a danger to himself or someone else. He does have a psychiatric history but I … read more
a friend was picked up by the police in Durham, NC for extradition
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
a friend was picked up by the police in Durham, NC for extradition to Texas (Austin), how many days can Durham hold him before Texas extradites him, and should he sign a waiver of extradition. I dont … read more
Police picked up a suspect, took him to a location to question
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Police picked up a suspect, took him to a location to question him. Explained that they have a search warrant. Police then allowed the person to leave and drive to that location. He entered. After he … read more
If my son was picked up for shoplifting...which he didnt do
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If my son was picked up for shoplifting...which he didn't do his friend with him had the item(pocket knife). What should he plead at court date… read more
The police showed up at my friends door said there was a
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
The police showed up at my friends door said there was a bench warrant on him because hie had been accused of theft of a laptop from his previous job. How long can he be held at station and what are h… read more
A friend of mine told me to come to his job site and pick up
Legal Eagle, Attorney
A friend of mine told me to come to his job site and pick up a roll of wire he said it was being thrown away he sent me a text and a picture where to get 2 weeks later two detectives showing up at my … read more
My son went to his friends house, and his friend brought him
Zoey_ JD
My son went to his friend's house, and his friend brought him up to their building's roof to see the skyline. Then he get charged by the police and have a Desk Appearance Ticket for PL140.15. He has t… read more