Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

xavierjd
xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
San Diego County, California. In 1991 I was arrested for Theft
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
San Diego County, California. In 1991 I was arrested for Theft and charged with a felony, 3 years later dismissed with restriction that I must report felony when applying for State or Federal Jobs, an… read more
I pleaded guilty of theft Class 3 Felony WHite COller in 1995.
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I pleaded guilty of theft Class 3 Felony WHite COller in 1995. Can I ever get a hunting license in Colorado?… read more
In 1981 Dealing in marijuana charge class D felony dropped
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
in 1981 Dealing in marijuana charge class D felony dropped to a class D felony possession with two years probation.completed with no issues. at the time we were told( by my attorney) if i completed th… read more
my charge is (Attempted Felony Theft) which is a misdemeanor
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my charge is (Attempted Felony Theft) which is a misdemeanor charge I got it on 2/13/2008 how can i go by getting it off my recored Thank You… read more
Is there a way to get a first time Class 3 theft felony
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Is there a way to get a first time Class 3 theft felony dropped to a misdemeanor or not have it on my record?… read more
My son is charged in Nebraska with a class 3 felony of using
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My son is charged in Nebraska with a class 3 felony of using a deadly weapon to commit a felony and a class 4 felony of terroristic threats. The class 3 was originally charged as a class 2 and reduced… read more
I have a class c misdemeanor theft charge from 1975 which was
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a class c misdemeanor theft charge from 1975 which was quashed in 1978 and a misdemeanor larceny charge from 1975, Both were to be expunged 35 years ago but have shown up on a pre-employment ba… read more
I was arrested on Aug 7 in GA for two felonies, theft by recieving
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was arrested on Aug 7 in GA for two felonies, theft by recieving and theft by deception . I did not commit the crimes. I had been collecting items and donations for a woman whose house had burned do… read more
I just got charged with a Class 3 Felony in Nebraska. I am
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I just got charged with a Class 3 Felony in Nebraska. I am 30 and have no previous record. It was in the amount of 6700 from my old job. I got a job right away and I am able to pay it back. What are t… read more
In Texas, if someone has a felony possession charge on their
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
In Texas, if someone has a felony possession charge on their record from almost 10 years ago (class b felony), and two dwi charges-are they still allowed to hunt using a rifle? What about having a han… read more
I am being charged with felony class C forgery and felony class
Sam, Attorney
I am being charged with felony class C forgery and felony class D theft, this is my first ever offense, I am a mom of two and wife in Indiana, how much jail time could I be looking at and is it possib… read more
Hello, I was convicted of a class 6 felony back in 1991 for
Nate, Lawyer
Hello, I was convicted of a class 6 felony back in 1991 for a possession of a financial transaction device. I have not been in trouble for anything after than unless you count speeding tickets. I have… read more
In 1997 I was charged with a class 3 felony Aggravated battery/with
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
In 1997 I was charged with a class 3 felony Aggravated battery/with great bodily harm. My attorney told me to take the plea agreement of an amended guilty conviction of a class A Misdemeanor Battery/c… read more
I just got charged with a class 3 felony in Peoria, IL. My
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I just got charged with a class 3 felony in Peoria, IL. My first offense. I was caught with 511 grams of Cannabis in my room when the cops burst into my place with a search warrant. I have had a few c… read more
Hi, I was just charged of a felony on two counts. One class
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi, I was just charged of a felony on two counts. One class 3 and one class 4 for theft(possession of someone credit card) and fraud of another's credit card. My amount taken was over $150 but less th… read more
I am being charged with a 4th class felony theft ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am being charged with a 4th class felony theft charge (around 800 dollars worth of merchandise) and a conspiracy charge. I have no prior criminal record, I am 20 years old. What do you think I am re… read more
if you recieve a five year probation sentence for a class e
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
if you recieve a five year probation sentence for a class e felony DWI, can you still be elligiblE for the two thirds early release… read more
can one be charged as an felony repeater if the old charge
Ely, Counselor at Law
can one be charged as an felony repeater if the old charge was an class h felony and the new charge is an class i and isnt the same type of crime… read more