Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My adult son and I live in South Dakota. He is being sentenced
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
My adult son and I live in South Dakota. He is being sentenced soon for a 3rd (felony) DUI. He thinks that the state can make him forfeit his car for this. I think not. What is the right answer?… read more
ok i have a brother out of south dakota, he got out of prison
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
ok i have a brother out of south dakota, he got out of prison about 2 years ago and he wants to know if he needs to register as a sex offender in this state if so then how?… read more
I live in South Carolina my ex boyfriend lives in Rhode
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I live in South Carolina my ex boyfriend lives in Rhode Island. Since August of 2015 he has been threatening me via text and phone calls calling my job to question me about my new boyfriend. He is on … read more
(TexasMy ex-husband who was living with me got drunk and took my car without permission. I
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
(TexasMy ex-husband who was living with me got drunk and took my car without permission. I reported it as stolen. He totaled it by running through a fence. He left the scene and was not arrested. He h… read more
I was arrested and charged with Simple Assault Domestic in
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was arrested and charged with Simple Assault Domestic in South Dakota after I slapped my boyfriend. He is not pressing charges and he has been trying to get everything dropped and even told the arre… read more
My ex-girlfriend broke into my apartment and took and broke
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My ex-girlfriend broke into my apartment and took and broke private property. (A computer). I did not press any charges, because we tried to move on. A few months ago we had a dispute and I was arrest… read more
I live in lake county florida.. my boyfriend and I got into
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I live in lake county florida.. my boyfriend and I got into argument and he got loud and scared me. He was drunk and I felt he was unpredictable. I called cops and I think I said he was acting crazy. … read more
My sister got drunk and broke her boyfriend's window. The
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, my sister got drunk and broke her boyfriend's window. The policy have treated as a domestic violence case and she went through a alcohol rehab program and now domestic violence classes before t… read more
My ex-boyfriend who is on parole left me broke and into ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
My ex-boyfriend who is on parole left me broke and into bankruptcy. I loaned him money, however he took the papers he signed and says he knows nothing about it. How do I prove now that the monies were… read more
I live in Pittsburgh, PA, I was assaulted by an ex-boyfriend.
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I live in Pittsburgh, PA, I was assaulted by an ex-boyfriend. He broke into my home, forcibly, in the middle of the night and assaulted me & a friend. He has been charged with aggravated assault & sev… read more
I live in south dakota and have no criminal record my
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
ok i live in south dakota and have no criminal record my girlfriend has no prior criminal record and recently got a ingestion charge sheplayed there game and was compliant on all she gave consent on s… read more
I have an ex boyfriend that is in prison, we broke up and he
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have an ex boyfriend that is in prison, we broke up and he is saying he is going to press charges on me for using his credit cards while we were together, can he do that?… read more
I live in South Dakota. My felony conviction was in North
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I live in South Dakota. My felony conviction was in North Dakota. I have met both states time frame for firearms rights. Which state do I seek the expungement from?… read more
so my boyfriend now ex got into it this morning... there was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
so my boyfriend now ex got into it this morning... there was a scuffle and my phone got broke in half. this was all over me getting a text message from another guy. however..... I have had his email p… read more
My mother lives with my ex-boyfriend (who is also the father
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, my mother lives with my ex-boyfriend (who is also the father of my 5 year old child). My mother owns the house and my ex is staying there without a lease. I recently moved out and I feel horrible … read more
My son lives in idaho and is incarcerated there for illegal
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My son lives in idaho and is incarcerated there for illegal drugs(marajuana?.He has charges i South Dakota as well. What are the chances that South Dakota will expidite there… read more
My son lives in pacific beach calif he and his friends went
Nate, Lawyer
My son lives in pacific beach calif he and his friends went out got drunk he got arrested and needed to be subdued by the officer had to be taken to the hospital after falling and scuffling with the o… read more
My husband is a truck driver and travels to Canada on a weekly
LawTalk, Lawyer
My husband is a truck driver and travels to Canada on a weekly basis out of South Dakota. The first time he went there - he was stopped at the border and they said he had a felony on his record from 1… read more