Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a judges order that sentenced me to 60 months in federal
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have a judges order that sentenced me to 60 months in federal prison, three years probation and restitution of $360,000 to be paid at $300 a month while incarcerated and during the term of supervise… read more
AT MY SENTENCING IN 2003 I WAS ORDERED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
AT MY SENTENCING IN 2003 I WAS ORDERED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT TO PAY RESTITUTION. HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISION AND I AM NO LONGER ON SUPERVISION. MY QUESTION IS, CAN I BE RE ARRESTED FO… read more
If I am sentenced to 6 months in federal prison for
Ely, Counselor at Law
If I am sentenced to 6 months in federal prison for conspiracy to commit wire fraud, is there such thing as early release for good behavior?… read more
In 2000 I was sentenced to 13 months in federal prison for
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In 2000 I was sentenced to 13 months in federal prison for wire fraud by a Federal Judge in Houston, TX. Less then one year later the same Judge reduced the sentence to LESS THAN 12 months. I now live… read more
my brother has been in federal prision since 1994 for kidnapping
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
my brother has been in federal prision since 1994 for kidnapping was sentenced to 33yrs is their any chance that he can get some of that time reduced?… read more
The person was sentenced to 72 months federal prison (white
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
The person was sentenced to 72 months federal prison (white collar crime) waiting for placement or date of location to start serving time. Due to risk/violation of previous bond this bond request was … read more
I was convicted & served a federal prison sentence for financial
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was convicted & served a federal prison sentence for financial crimes. After release, I was court ordered to pay restitution of $600 per month. I couldn't keep up the payments 7 support myself too, … read more
My husband was sentenced in August 2005 to serve a 60 month
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband was sentenced in August 2005 to serve a 60 month sentence on drug related charges in Kansas. After being sentenced, he was then sent to a county in which he was on probation and the judge i… read more
My husband is serving a 12 month and one day sentence in federal
LawTalk, Lawyer
My husband is serving a 12 month and one day sentence in federal prison. He was a business owner prior to being incarcerated. I am left trying to work my two jobs and run his business to provide for o… read more
My husband was sentenced to 12 months and 1 day in federal
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband was sentenced to 12 months and 1 day in federal prison. His counselor told him that because of the 1 day, he would likely only do 9 months. Will he do any of that time at a halfway house or… read more
My husband is in federal prison on a 12 month and one day sentence.
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My husband is in federal prison on a 12 month and one day sentence. We were told that he would probably only do 9 months. I read something online about the second chance act program. Is there really s… read more
Can a federal judge reduce a defendants sentence after serving
Sam, Attorney
Can a federal judge reduce a defendant's sentence after serving 3 1/2 months on a 16 month sentence?… read more
Once I am elgible to vote on my federal felony for which I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Once I am elgible to vote on my federal felony for which I was sentenced and complete 18 months in a federal prison and three years probabtion and have completed obtained my voting card can I get a pa… read more
My husband was convicted of trafficiking in crack cocaine in
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My husband was convicted of trafficiking in crack cocaine in 2003. He is in federal prison serving a 30 year sentence. It was originally life, but when the law changed in 07 it was reduced a little. H… read more
Recently I was sentenced to 78 months federal time for conspiracy
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Recently I was sentenced to 78 months federal time for conspiracy to obtain and deliver over 50 grams of methamphetamine. However, I was asked to review my PSI which indicated that my co-defendant had… read more
My sons state sentence was to run concurrent with his federal
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son's state sentence was to run concurrent with his federal sentence, he completed his federal sentence and now he is sitting in a county jail. What do I need to do to get him out he has served his… read more
Recently I was sentenced to 78 months of federal time for intent
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Recently I was sentenced to 78 months of federal time for intent to obtain and distribute more than 50 grams of methamphetamine. The PSI that the sentencing was based on had significant errors concern… read more
My son just began a 2 year probation sentence in order to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son just began a 2 year probation sentence in order to defer a felony wanton endangerment charge. Part of his probation involves drug tests. At his first appearance, he passed his drug test. It was… read more