How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Criminal Lawyer Your Own Question
Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 450
Experience:  New York Attorney
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Criminal Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is on Missouri sex offender registry for nonviolent

This answer was rated:

My son is on Missouri sex offender registry for nonviolent misdemeanor charge. It has been over ten years. How do I find a lawyer to petition Missouri court to have his name removed?

Bobfitzm :

Good Day ,

I am a US Attorney and I’ll be answering your question today. My advice is restricted to advice surrounding the general principles of law governing your issue and you should not act on this advice but seek further clarification from a specialist in your County.

You should contact the Missouri Bar Referral Service

The application that you will need to file is an expungement application that will hide your son's records from the general public.

The application is filed withe Superior Court in the County where your Son was charged and convicted.

Thank You for your question.

Please RATE my answer now either GOOD or EXCELLENT , so that I get credit for this answer and leave a BONUS if possible.



Criminal Lawyer and 10 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you