Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was convicted in 1974 and served 18 months. I am 61 and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was convicted in 1974 for robbery and served 18 months. I am 61 and have had no trouble since. I would like to be able to hunt with friends, unfortunately I can't. I livve in Georgia. My conviction … read more
Hello, I was convicted of DUI manslaughter in FL, served 3
Expert, criminal lawyer
Hello, I was convicted of DUI manslaughter in FL, served 3 years in prison of a 15 year sentence. Serving the remainder on probation, moved back to PA (where I'm from) and need to have my Drivers lice… read more
I was convicted for conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamin
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I was convicted for conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamin in 2005. I served 10 months in county jail and was on probation for a year. I would like to duck hunt with a shot gun. Can I have my gun ri… read more
My son was convicted of Level 2 DWI, served 10 days in jail,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My son was convicted of Level 2 DWI, served 10 days in jail, fined and is on probation. NC State revoked his license for 4 years. Question - Can he get restricted license privileges for work? If so, d… read more
Ok I was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over 10 years
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Ok I was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over 10 years ago in Texas car wreck.I have served all my probation time how can I have all of my rights restored voting and 2nd amendment rights also I … read more
My background is: convicted 2010 in Virgina of voluntary
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My background is: convicted 2010 in Virgina of voluntary manslaughter. sentence 10 years 2 years 6 months suspended. 2 years probation. I am on probation in New Jersey under interstate compact as I wa… read more
I WAS CONVICTED OF DMV IN 2011, BUT SERVED NO JAIL TIME AND
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I WAS CONVICTED OF DMV IN 2011, BUT SERVED NO JAIL TIME AND ONLY 12 MONTHS PROBATION. AM I LEGALY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE A FIRE ARM?… read more
I was convicted of mail fraud back in 2000, served 18 months
joelaws8
joelaws8, Doctoral Degree
I was convicted of mail fraud back in 2000, served 18 months in federal work camp, 3 years supervised release, paid against restitution the whole time, since I have been off supervised release the fed… read more
I was convicted on a felony drug charge in 1974 and have lived
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was convicted on a felony drug charge in 1974 and have lived an exemplary life since then To get this expunged in Pennsylvania do I have to wait until I am 70 -9 years from now?… read more
hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i was convicted of ...
Moe Manser
Moe Manser, President
hello: my name is XXXXX XXXXX i was convicted of manslaughter. i accidently left two children inside of a vehicle and they died. i have served my time and i am released from probation as of yesterday.… read more
About 10 months ago, I was sentenced to a week in jail for
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
About 10 months ago, I was sentenced to a week in jail for a DUI offense. I should also note that I am currently being treated for bipolar disorder; in advance of my incarceration my psychiatrist prov… read more
I was convicted of a felony about 10 years ago, now the man
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I was convicted of a felony about 10 years ago, now the man who raped me when I was 15 and then 17 which resulted in me raising his son whom is 16 now, is taking me out on charges of stealing a gun th… read more
I was convicted and served 10 months out of a 15 months
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hi, I was convicted and served 10 months out of a 15 months sentence in federal prison camp for counterfeiting and identity theft in 2012. Both obviously nonviolent offenses. The counterfeit case was … read more
My 28 yr old son has one felony conviction for stolen computer
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My 28 yr old son has one felony conviction for stolen computer equip. He served 6 months in county jail and is now just over half way through a 4-year probation. (There were other known thefts which h… read more
Regarding Texas Penal Code 46.04. In 1980 I was convicted
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Regarding Texas Penal Code 46.04. In 1980 I was convicted of Voluntary Manslaughter, placed on 10 years probation. On 9.30.82, probation completed, judgement set aside and case dismissed by court orde… read more
Hello, About 10 months ago, I was served with a search warrant
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, About 10 months ago, I was served with a search warrant by the FBI. They seized my PCs and I haven't heard anything since. There are no charges that I am aware of. We contacted the case agent. … read more
Hi, I have a friend who was convicted of a DUI and is supposed
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Hi, I have a friend who was convicted of a DUI and is supposed to start serving jail time in a month for 30-60 days. What are the chances that they could serve less time and how might that be possible… read more
My conviction was recently overturned by the highest court
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
My conviction was recently overturned by the highest court in the state. I served 11 months in jail. Is there any type of compensation i can seek from the state?… read more