Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son is currently on probation for 5 felonies. Recently
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is currently on probation for 5 felonies. Recently he was charged with burgulary, property damage and theft at one of my rental houses in which my daughters ex-boyfriend resides. Due to the cha… read more
My son in law was just charged for one count theft 3rd degree,
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
My son in law was just charged for one count theft 3rd degree, 2 counts theft 2nd degree and burgulary in Alabama. If found guilty, what might the sentence be (minimum/maxium)… read more
My son is 16 years old and is being charged as an adult. His
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My son is 16 years old and is being charged as an adult. His charges are Burgulary, Kidnapping, and Armed Robbery. He has been in DJJ since September 09, and I do not know anything at all about his ca… read more
The Court charge my son with an infraction, and gave him community
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
The Court charge my son with an infraction, and gave him community service and he has to take a class on theft. He has to pay a fine, which will be reduced if he completes the community service and cl… read more
This is my first offense I am being charged with falsifying
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
This is my first offense I am being charged with falsifying documents, theft more than 1,000 less than 10000, forgery. What could my punishment be? I live in te state of maryland. I am a victim of a s… read more
My son is 24. He has been charged with Theft $500+. The theft
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
My son is 24. He has been charged with Theft $500+. The theft was from his aunt who gave him access to her home. He had a drug problem at the time and stole and pawned her jewelry, which has been reco… read more
I want to drop charges against someone who is like a son to
LawTalk, Lawyer
I want to drop charges against someone who is like a son to me for taking my car. the police said because he had permission to take it, though did not return it it was a gray area. Then they did end u… read more
My son had some charges on him burgerly, which was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son had some charges on him burgerly, which was dismissed, theft by receiving stolen property, for which he was charged twice for and, criminal mischief, and 2 accounts for theft by deception. He w… read more
My son is charged with 7199 REQ ACTS-PAWNBROKERS and theft
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
My son is charged with 7199 REQ ACTS-PAWNBROKERS and theft by receiving. He does not realize what they are doing to him. He is nieve and gullable. He is 19 and has a public defender. They want to put … read more
i know someone who has been charged with theft. It is a Class
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i know someone who has been charged with theft. It is a Class A misdemeanor in Texas. He insists he is innocent but there is a trial in a few months. His defense lawyer says it's a hard case for the p… read more
What is the penalty for someone who falsifying a city inspection
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is the penalty for someone who falsifying a city inspection document and send it to the state ....this person does not work for the state county or city...… read more
My friend got arrested because my son pressed charges on him
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
my friend got arrested because my son pressed charges on him because he hit him with a billy club. my friend is on life with parole in ny the judge in yorktown gave him 20,000.00 bail and it was decla… read more
7 yrs ago my son got into trouble for theft, posession of stolen
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
7 yrs ago my son got into trouble for theft, posession of stolen property & burgulary. His home was raided where he, his girlfriend & my granddaughter lived. He climbed out the window & ran. I rec'd a… read more
yes my son has been incarcerated inthe atascosa county jail
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
yes my son has been incarcerated inthe atascosa county jail on 3 counts of auto burgulary and 1 count of theft by habitat he has been wrongly accused in my eyes there were 3 other youngmen involved an… read more
my husband was arrested by the FBI for cargo theft but told
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my husband was arrested by the FBI for cargo theft but told him if he helped them he would not be charged. They told him that his arrest wasn't real and not to tell anyone anything about it.. Is this … read more
My son was arrested on a warrant for theft from 2014. Ealier
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
My son was arrested on a warrant for theft from 2014. Ealier this year he spoke to the DA office who told him the warrant would be cleared up. Today they arrested him . What can we do.My son is a work… read more
My son was charged with theft under $500 in August 2011. He
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son was charged with theft under $500 in August 2011. He plead not guilty since the kid that did it plead guilty. It was bound over to grand jury. He had a trial date set for July 17th 2012. In May… read more
My son is charged with Theft III and has a court date. He
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My son is charged with Theft III and has a court date. He already confessed on the phone to a police officer (prior to my knowledge of the situation). Should he plead no contest at court or guilty? … read more