Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My 17 yr old daughter got a citation for underage drinking
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My 17 yr old daughter got a citation for underage drinking (6308) in PA. She was by all accounts not visibly intoxicated however several other girls wearing the same Halloween outfits were taken to th… read more
I received my second underage drinking citation last
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I received my second underage drinking citation last semester at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater, where I attend school. I am now facing my driving privileges to be revoked and my car insurance… read more
I just recieved a citation for underage drinking in
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hi so I just recieved a citation for underage drinking in pennsylvania and this will be third one but the other two were in deleware and new jersey i was wondering how serious of an offense im looking… read more
Is it possible to fight a citation for drinking underage?
Ely, Counselor at Law
My name is Rachel and I am from California King City. Recently me (19, 20 on August) and my boyfriend who is 24 were cited. My boyfriend got a ticket for giving alcohol to a minor and I got a ticket f… read more
I got an underage drinking citation in Pittsburgh, PA. I
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I got an underage drinking citation in Pittsburgh, PA. I currently live in MD, I was wondering what is the right course of action… read more
My 20 year old son received 3 citations 1) underage drinking
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My 20 year old son received 3 citations: 1) underage drinking 2) public intoxication and 3) urinating in public while intoxicated. He has no prior offenses. I spoke to a policeman who would not give m… read more
I have a citation for underage drinking and an open
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I have a citation for underage drinking and an open container so i had some questions about those … read more
My daughter just got an underage drinking citation at u of
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My daughter just got an underage drinking citation at u of Wisconsin. She is meeting the policeman today at 6:30 to get he ticket … read more
Im from new jersey but go to college in pennsylvania. i recently
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I'm from new jersey but go to college in pennsylvania. i recently got citation for underage drinking. i was at the party, was never seen with an alcoholic beverage in my hand, was never breathalized, … read more
I recently received an underage drinking citation at a bar
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I recently received an underage drinking citation at a bar for having one beer and trying to take it out of the bar. I was on my way out when someone handed it me and I took it without thinking. Reall… read more
Second opinion] if you are charged with an underage drinking
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if you are charged with an underage drinking citation for the second time can you get it expunged a second time? … read more
Received an underage drinking citation, first offense. Police
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Received an underage drinking citation, first offense. Police came to the dorm room due to noise and found evidence of beer and vodka. Breathalyzer taken, beyond legal limit. There is information in t… read more
If you are charged with an underage drinking citation for
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I live in Pennsylvania and when I was 17, got an underage drinking
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I live in Pennsylvania and when I was 17, got an underage drinking citation and had my liscence taken away for six months. I was told the record would be expunged. I am now almost 25 and was told by m… read more
In Pennsylvania, how does an underage drinking citation work?
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
In Pennsylvania, how does an underage drinking citation work? Where does it go? Is it recorded in their driving record? It was NOT a driving situation.… read more
Hi, I was recently arrested for public intoxication in Marin
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
Hi, I was recently arrested for public intoxication in Marin County. I am 18 years old, and obviously underage to drink. The police officers told me that my license can get revoked by the DMV because … read more
Two years ago I got a citation for underage drinking, but took
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Two years ago I got a citation for underage drinking, but took the classes the magistrate told me to, and never got my license taken away. A couple months after that, my roommate decided to tell on me… read more
My son has been arrested for a third time for underage drinking
Sam, Attorney
My son has been arrested for a third time for underage drinking not while driving a car. For his second offense, he received a $840 fine and loss of his license for a year. Can you tell me what the pe… read more