Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

My secratary has obviously cooked the Quick books and we are

My secratary has obviously cooked the Quick books and we are missing over 150k
We believe that she put the money into a stolen ID account or a prepaid Credit Card account that is not trackable to her.
. We found she has a long Hx of stealing from many different company prior to workng for us and is currenly out on federal probation fro simulare crimes.
All our Quik Books are terribly off and we have found that she has changed all the records as well as the expenses.
Are the obvious omissions and changes in the quick books enought to have her arrested or do we need to prove exacly where she put the monmey she stole.
Thanks Ron
You probably have enough to have her arrested based on what you have put here. If not then you may want to have a forensic accountant go over everything and prepare a report. They may also be able to locate where the money went.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask but please do so my clicking on the Reply to Expert tab.

We work for Positive Ratings, please click on one of the top three ratings or one of the Smile Faces, as this would be appreciated. We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional, and not necessarily whether you like the information that you are receiving. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. When looking at the answer I ask you to bear in mind I can’t control what the law is and whether it helps you, I can only tell you what it says, and I assume you want truthful information.

PLEASE DO NOT use the rating system to ask for more information or in an attempt to tell the website that you didn’t like the substance of the answer as it gives a NEGATIVE rating to me personally if your rating is one of the lower two.

I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

On the same topic , The money is gone in the company and now I have receive money into the LLC owen by 7 memebers.

I have been treatend to be arrested for receiving there money and not being able to give there money back, even though I have offered merchendise to compensate them.

Am I in danger of being arrested for Fraud or swindeling.

I have not received any money form the company in 6 years.

I don't see anything in your facts that indicate you have anything to worry about. If someone in the company embezzled money and you didn't have anything to do with it then you didn't commit any criminal acts.