How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been victimized for years by people who are unknown to me. The

This answer was rated:

I have been victimized for years by people who are unknown to me. They stalk me day and night. They enter my house through either the
closed garage door or through the locked front
door with a pick-lock device. They have caused
thousands of dollars worth of damage to my house, inside and out. The police will do nothing on my behalf. What should I do?


I am sorry to hear your are suffering this situation. Please tell me what the Police have said as to why they will not assist?

Has there been any injury to you?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No injury to me because i never see the people who are harassing me.

The cops said that I caused the damge to my house, and they wrote

no report of a burglary, etc.


Interesting. I am sorry to hear of this situation. The only way you will be able to get the police to write a report and help you is to put video cameras up around and in your home.

With the cameras recording that it is other persons coming in and doing destruction, the police will have to write a report, investigate and find out who has been victimizing you.

Those cameras can be installed by yourself or through a local surveillance company

Please note that if you need more information, you can use the Reply to Expert to Continue the Conversation. Otherwise, I would appreciate positive ratings so that I get credit for my time and information. This will NOT close your question. It will remain active for future follow ups.

If you cannot see where to Rate me, please let me know so I can report it to the administrators of the site.

Thank you.
Samuel II and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you