Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Justice Degree, JD with Criminal Law Concentration. Worked for the DA and U.S. Attorney.
26798026

they came to the house but i was gone you think i can get in

they came to the house but i was gone you think i can get in trouble i not steal any money from my mom she give me money she is not dum she is very old
Hello again,

I don't really have enough facts to give an opinion on whether they could convict you. If your mother is capable of managing her own affairs, is lucid, and is giving you money, that's not illegal. If you have a Power of Attorney to act on her behalf, that's OK, as long as you spend all of the money on her. If there's evidence that you're tricking her into giving you money, that's where it could become an issue. If they want to convict you of a crime, they have to prove beyond all reasonable doubts that you did something wrong. If they charge you, you'll have a right to view the evidence, which will give you a better idea of the case against you.

If you think there are any additional facts that would help me give you a more specific answer, just let me know and I'm happy to look at them. Please rate my service before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - if not, please click "reply" so that we may continue the conversation. Good luck.