How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stevexo Your Own Question
Stevexo, Criminal Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1000
Experience:  Thirty years Criminal Defense
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Stevexo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a petition for the accounting filed in court and

Resolved Question:

How do I get a petition for the accounting filed in court and the summons served? Kirk Adams.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Stevexo replied 5 years ago.
Steven T Greene Esq. Qualified as an expert in Criminal Law,30 years of Criminal Defense trial work. Glad to help. You file the original with the clerk of court, and serve a copy on the other party. Since you are not an attorney you ask the clerk to issue the summons which they will do, and the summons and petition can then be served together by the sheriff or a private process server. Sincerely, Steve
Stevexo and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you