Stevexo
Stevexo, Criminal Attorney
Experience:  Thirty years Criminal Defense
10069793

I had a video chat visitation with him and he told me that

Customer Question

I had a video chat visitation with him and he told me that his ex got jealous of his new girlfriend and since he never changed his Facebook password XXXXX hacked into it and sent her self a message from his Facebook then called the cops and said he contacted me violating his protection order and his probation so the police went early morning woke him up and arrested him...she framed him so how can he prove that and can his case and probation get dismissed because of what she did?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Stevexo replied 5 years ago.
Steven T Greene Esq. Qualified as an expert in Criminal Law,30 years of Criminal Defense trial work. This will be very easy to prove with a forensic computer analysis. If this was my case I would move for a court order for a forensic exam of her computer, his you do not need an order for, it can just be done. If both her computer and his are subject to this exam, if he did not send this, it will be able to be proven from the exam and if she sent it, the exam will show that also. It will also subject her to perjury for lying. I have done allot of computer cases, and without the exam it will stay a swearing contest between the two and you need the exam to get an objective finding as to who did it. Sincerely, Steve ps allot of times when the person knows their computer is going to be subject to this exam they tell the truth even before the exam takes place.