Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience in criminal law, BA in criminal justice
20355756

Please tell me where are Public Defenders

Please tell me where are Public Defenders Kate XXXXXX and Susan XXXXXX are nowadays. They were in San Diego? Thank you. Janna OMG...I am whipped and my poor friend is really whipped. I am writing for her. Her Sister and Mother are 5150, corrupt, and I feel, murdered their Father. Way too long of a story, other than to say, corrupt Sister is getting away with murder. Corrupt Sister (now known as CS to save space) is Trustee and my friend is destitute and has been. CS evicted my friend from deceased Fathers' home; which will lead to homelessness due to being on disability and very low income. Unbelieveable situation. How can humans be so toxic? And family at that!?! This is overwhelming and my friend needs to be the one telling the story. CS had Dad sign Durable POA which lead him to his untimely and UNNECESSARY death. CS needs to be held accountable for all the wrongdoings she has done and is doing. Please lead my friend in the right direction to get justice for her deceased Father, which should NOT have been. Really, I am not nuts, I am not making this up. This sounds like a fake story; yet, it is all true. It Is Crazy!!! Please help me help my friend get justice for her deceased Dad and help for her before she becomes homeless. What a life! I do not understand mean people..Thank you for listening. Sincerely, Janna (how do I pay for this? credit card? I do not trust putting my cc # XXXXX the inet. can you send me the $15.00 bill in the mail? My address is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please let me know and thanks once again. Janna P.S. how will I know you only take fifteen dollars out of my credit card? Please send me a receipt; my printer does not work. Thank you. Janna

Mary M Esquire :

Hello there. Can you please tell me what your specific legal question is please?

Customer:

Hi. Specifically, can a person be held accountable for the death of her Father if the Father was fully cognizant and able to be medically treated for leg pain? Yet the Daughter had the Father sign a durable POA allowing her to make the decision to literally kill her Dad when, if fact, he was fully alive and cognizant with just severe leg pain.

Customer:

I don't know how this works because now it says you are off line?

Customer:

Also, please either, if you are able to, send me the address and phone number of San Diego Public Defenders: Kate Coyner and Susan Clemens.

Customer:

Now, what do I do, please. I see Mary M Esquire responded at 0231 hours when I was asleep and now I need to leave and nobody is here to chat with me. Should I cancel this whole thing? Do I leave my question and return later? I need to go to get ready for work

Customer:

okay you are here, thanks....ready for you to chat

Mary M Esquire :

Hello there -- we do not have specific referral information for any local attorneys or prosecutors -- you may be able to find them by contacting information in San Diego or through the local distrcit court

Customer:

Okay, thank you. Please respond to me on my Specific question about the Daughter and her Fathers' death.

Mary M Esquire :

Regarding the father's death -- was there an autopsy?

Customer:

No...trustee Daughter refused to have one done.

Mary M Esquire :

If the police or medical examiner felt that there may have been foul play they should have ordered an autopsy.

Customer:

Okay, thank you. Since the ME did think so, and stated it would cost $4k; yet Daughter refused....end of story?

Mary M Esquire :

If the ME thought that there may have been suspicious circumstances, the ME should have taken his concerns to the police dept or prosecutor. It is unusual that the ME has signed off on this if he thinks it may have been suspicious.....

Customer:

Okay then, thank you Mary M Esquire...my friend should be the one talking to you....I am trying to help her and I may have my facts not fully correct. So now what do I do to give you the remainder $fourteen dollars, please? I already paid one dollar via my credit card, do I just punch that green button and they will take another fourteen dollars and I am done?

Mary M Esquire :

Yes, you punch ther green button before you leave the chat page and we are all set -- I will be paid for my time

Customer:

Thank you. I appreciate your time. TGIF to y

Mary M Esquire :

Thanks

Customer:

uthe green button will not push

Customer:

Hey, Mary....wait,,,i see green but no button to push....where is it please?