How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3154
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i put a hidden camera in my step daughters bedroom to try and

Customer Question

i put a hidden camera in my step daughters bedroom to try and catch her doing drugs. and now the think i did it for sexual resonds and her and her father ae black mailing me and my wife saying if i dont leave my house that they will tell the police and have me put in to jail. they have the video and it does look bad for me and they keep saying there going to tell the rest of my wifes family. i am innocent it was not for that reason what can i do i dont want to lose my wife or home
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.


Thank you for that information. What is the question?