How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend was charged with aggravated robbery a year ago,

Resolved Question:

My boyfriend was charged with aggravated robbery a year ago, he got out of jail in February and they told him if he went to impatient and completed it before court he could get probation.
But unfortunately he and his roommate were kicked out after being caught with k2. I made him call his p.o. and they took him right back to jail.
Is it possible for him to get another chance at impatient? He says he'll get ten years if they keep him in jail. That was his first time getting in trouble.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :


Samuel-II :

It may be possible, since it is quite obvious he has an addiction. However, it may not be something the court would grant right a way. He may have to do some jail time, go through an in house program and then be release to a half way or rehab program



Samuel II and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you