Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I need to find a pro bono attorney in the Cleveland Ohio area

Customer Question
who is experienced in getting...
I need to find a pro bono attorney in the Cleveland Ohio area who is experienced in getting something removed from a friend's record.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/16/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Juliana, Lawyer replied 5 years ago
Juliana
Juliana, Lawyer

Thanks for your question. I am an attorney licensed in Ohio (currently inactive, because I no longer live there), as well as a former prosecutor in that state.

To find a pro bono attorney in Cleveland, I suggest you contact the Cuyahoga Public Defender's Office(NNN) NNN-NNNN. They probably can't help you themselves, but they may know of an attorney who can do an expungement for you. You can also contact the Cleveland Metro Bar Association(NNN) NNN-NNNN, as well as the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland(NNN) NNN-NNNN, and the Case Western Reserve University School of Law Kramer Law Clinic(NNN) NNN-NNNN.

If none of these places can assist you, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction to someone who can.

Good luck.

Juliana

Juliana
Juliana, Lawyer
Juliana
Juliana
Juliana, Lawyer