How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal-Guru Your Own Question
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1366
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Legal-Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Son was asked to came to city police and have been told

Resolved Question:

My Son was asked to came to city police and have been told by policeman that somebody car has broken windows and policeman have people who recognized my son to do so when he showed pictures of many different people to the "witnesses".
My son said that he did not know anything and he needs a Lower.

What kind churches can be pressed against my son and what kind of lower does he needs?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 5 years ago.
(1) Malicious damage/destruction of property would be the crime.

(2) He needs a lawyer who primarily practices criminal defense.

(3) He should not speak to the police anymore without an attorney present.
Legal-Guru and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you