Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My Son was asked to came to city police and have been told

Customer Question
by policeman that somebody car...
My Son was asked to came to city police and have been told by policeman that somebody car have broken windows and policeman have people who recognized my son to do so when he showed pictures of many different people to the "witnesses".
My son said that he did not know anything and he needs a Lower.

What kind churches can be pressed against my son and what kind of lower does he needs?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/2/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 years ago
Your son can be charged with criminal damage to property which is a misdemeanor punishable by 6 months to 12 months in jail and a fine. He needs an attorney and if he cannot afford one then he is entitled to a free attorney which you would get him by going to the local court and into the public defender's office to arrange for representation if he is charged.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT and/or the HAPPY SMILEY FACE button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer