Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my nephew was charged with breaking and entering at age of
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
my nephew was charged with breaking and entering at age of 17. He is now 19, having a hard time looking for a job. Can his record be seals? Is it to late?… read more
My nephew has just admitted to breaking into an ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
My nephew has just admitted to breaking into an abandoned house and participating in vandalization of this house. The cops have filed a report and we are not exactly sure of the charges just yet. They… read more
if my son was on probation for two years in Wichita Falls
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
if my son was on probation for two years in Wichita Falls texas and was charge with breaking an entry and unlawful carrying a firearm in another texas countywhat is the sentenceing he coull get.… read more
My nephew is being charged with criminal threats, Calif, No,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
The d.a said that the girl who called police on my nephew is in fear of her life but she is not. She texted him yesterday wanting to hang out … read more
My son was arrested today (4/6) with two of his friends for
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son was arrested today (4/6) with two of his friends for breaking in an empty house. The two friends were released and charged with a lower charge, my son is still being held and I was told he will… read more
How long does an indictment take for a gun charge /They sezied
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
How long does an indictment take for a gun charge?/They sezied my car and 4 people were charged..It happened Feb 1, 2009...Will they dismiss three people 4 1 gun???Me and two others had no knowledge o… read more
Questions regarding a friend being served a warrant for breaking
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Questions regarding a friend being served a warrant for breaking & entering into my apt. Supposedly, the charges were dropped, and my friend was released on a WAP. I did not press charges. I told the … read more
My nephew , Marc, missed court on two misdemeanor charges in
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My nephew , Marc, missed court on two misdemeanor charges in Spanish Fort, Al. A warrant was issued and he spent the weekend in their jail until he made a $1200.00 cash bond. They have court once a mo… read more
In this case there were no witnesses, the other two people
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In this case there were no witnesses, the other two people in the apartment were upstairs and gave statement they did not hear anything (victim said she was screaming) victim had her period while the … read more
Hi, I'm being blackmailed by two people in the philippines
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I'm being blackmailed by two people in the philippines and am looking for a lawyer to coordinate with the philippine authorities to catch and prosecute them.… read more
In Indiana, if two people are arrested - the first charged
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
In Indiana, if two people are arrested - the first charged with maintaining a common nuisance, the second with visiting a common nuisance - if the first's maintaining a common nuisance charged is dism… read more
I need advice. I agrred to be a snitch in a criminal case
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I need advice. I agrred to be a snitch in a criminal case and participate in a sting to catch other people who were stealing stuff like I did. In exchange I was going to get a better deal in my case. … read more
My son is 22, he and two other people were charged with two
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My son is 22, he and two other people were charged with two counts of armed home invasion. This is his first offense and he did not harm anyone. Exactly what kind of time is he looking at and is it po… read more
Can two people be charged with samed drug charge. For instance
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Can two people be charged with samed drug charge. For instance if drugs were fond in my home one person says its there's and the other person had no knowledge of the drugs. can the other person still … read more
If two people were arrested together on the same charge of
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
If two people were arrested together on the same charge of possession of illegal drugs, both of them are put on probation, and one of them violates his probation, are they both sent to jail?… read more
My 15 yr old nephew is being arrested. I am not sure what
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
My 15 yr old nephew is being arrested. I am not sure what he is getting charged with. There were several boys that broke into a car and stole a credit card, my nephew was not there when the crime was … read more
My husband is in prison he agreed to a plea bargain because
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My husband is in prison he agreed to a plea bargain because there were 4 other persons being charged with the same crime. He wanted to go to trial but he was told that he would get 50 years. With the … read more
My boyfriend is being charged with two counts of assault in
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My boyfriend is being charged with two counts of assault in the fourth degree because on June 1st he got extremely intoxicated (BAC of 0.174) when he and I were camping. He was agitated because I told… read more