Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a friend whose cell phone-blackerry- was tapped by a
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a friend whose cell phone-blackerry- was tapped by a deranged male/friend with spyware bought on the web -imported illegally-apparently software illegal in the USA; it gave him access to her ca… read more
My girlfriend put spyware on my cellphone to see if I was cheating.
Sam, Attorney
My girlfriend put spyware on my cellphone to see if I was cheating. She has no legal rights to the phone and I did not give her permission to use it. It sent her copies of my texts, pictures, and inte… read more
Your question: "are there laws on useing cell phones whille driving in the state of a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Your question: "are there laws on useing cell phones whille driving in the state of alabama… read more
I believe my girlfriend is cheating on me and I want to put
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I believe my girlfriend is cheating on me and I want to put spyware onto her phone to determine if I am correct. I did not purchase the original phone for her but when it was broken I did pay the $100… read more
I'm in a divorce. I took my spouses cell phone from
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
HI I'm in a nasty divorce. I took my spouses cell phone from their unlocked car because I suspected he was lying to the judge about his unemployment and I was worried about my 8 year old daughters wel… read more
I believe that my husband has placed spyware on my cell phone.
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I believe that my husband has placed spyware on my cell phone. I believe he has listened to my conversations without my knowledge or consent. Can I prosecute him? What evidence do I need to prosecute … read more
a freind was arrested and they used his cell phone to find
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
a freind was arrested and they used his cell phone to find my number and texted me to meet for a deal.then they re-texted and wanted to meet ot another location..when i parked on the street 5 cop care… read more
If a person is using your cell phone can they be served a
Ray, Lawyer
If a person is using your cell phone can they be served a warrent for a cell phone that's not there's or does owner of cell phone have to receive the warrent… read more
I bought a cell phone & gave it to my boyfriend last month.
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
I bought a cell phone & gave it to my boyfriend last month. he had went on a walk and was stopped by police and questioned. he told them I had just gave him the phone & he was trying to set up Gmail o… read more
I suspected my boyfriend of over a year to be cheating. I
Sam, Attorney
I suspected my boyfriend of over a year to be cheating. I got his cell phone and looked at his test messages and phone calls and he had some from a particular number. I text the person and told her I … read more
is it against the law to take a personal cell phone that someone
LawTalk, Lawyer
is it against the law to take a personal cell phone that someone left behind in the grocery store? a local police detective has somehow tracked me down to my house and left his business card stating t… read more
I got a traffic ticket for using a cell phone while driving.
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hi, I got a traffic ticket for using a cell phone while driving. I was using the voice to text function on my phone and thought this was an appropriate, safe use of the cell phone. I was pulled over a… read more
can detectives record your conversation with them without telling
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
can detectives record your conversation with them without telling you? can they take my phone [cell] and use it against me without awarrant?… read more
Is it legal for my boyfriend's ex wife to use spyware
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Is it legal for my boyfriend's ex wife to use spyware installed on her child's phone to listen to conversations and every day happenings in our home? We live in NH. I don't know if conversations are r… read more
I have reason to believe that my cell phone was used to contact
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have reason to believe that my cell phone was used to contact a prostitute via texting. I do not know how specific the texts were. Am I in danger of being arrested.… read more
Are there any laws about cell phone pictures taken and published
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Are there any laws about cell phone pictures taken and published of a person taken in the work place that resulted in that person's negative work evaluation and used against them?… read more
Is there any law about someone taking a private cell phone
LawTalk, Lawyer
Is there any law about someone taking a private cell phone after being told not to, and deleting information on it (text and phone number info). They say they want to delete your info that they had se… read more
Under California criminal law, if an employee uses his cell
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
Under California criminal law, if an employee uses his cell phone to record a confidential communication (where threats of termination are expected and made) for the purposes of potential future litig… read more