Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

lwpat
lwpat
lwpat, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it legal for your doctor to check your urine for the use
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Is it legal for your doctor to check your urine for the use of marijuana without telling you in advance during a routine exam? This would be in the state of Oklahoma.… read more
Is it legal to fire a licensed handgun in your backyard in
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Is it legal to fire a licensed handgun in your backyard in Prince George's County Maryland, if you own the land and it's 5 acres?… read more
is it legal for a neighbour to videotape you on your own propery,
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
is it legal for a neighbour to videotape you on your own propery, incase any drinking has taken place so the vidoetaping nieghbour can call the police (local or sherriff) of a possible DUI??… read more
Sam, Attorney
Is it legal to fire a licensed handgun in your backyard in Prince George's County Maryland?… read more
Is it legal to make cannabis hashish using a process with flammable
Sam, Attorney
Is it legal to make cannabis hashish using a process with flammable solvents(primarily butane) in Colorado ?… read more
Is it legal for a citizen to make an arrest in NY state Is
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Is it legal for a citizen to make an arrest in NY state? Is it legal for a citizen to use handcuffs?… read more
What is the law regarding the use of audio recordings in the
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
What is the law regarding the use of audio recordings in the privacy of your own home or in your own vehicle but without you present? I know that Kansas is a one-party State meaning that one party in … read more
What are your legal rights when a policeman is called by ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
What are your legal rights when a policeman is called by one of your neighbors when you are hosting a party at your own home where alcohol is served and everyone is 21 years of age and also when there… read more
is it legal for a convicted felon in virginia, montgomery county,to
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
is it legal for a convicted felon in virginia, montgomery county,to own a crossbow or an air rifle… read more
If someone makes you feel intimidated in your own home to the
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If someone makes you feel intimidated in your own home to the point that your afraid to say why this person was needed to be at your home?… read more
Can a police officer make you go inside your own house when ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
Can a police officer make you go inside your own house when you are on your own property, when you have done nothing wrong and you are not creating a disturbance?… read more
If in the US, LA County, and i have a TSA/Car legal case that
joelaws8
joelaws8, Doctoral Degree
If in the US, LA County, and i have a TSA/Car legal case that has a 1200 pound cable -10-15 of cable attached to my seat, as in the the part pf the car that goes into the bottom of a car with either a… read more
If your on parole and are in placer county jail serving your
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
If your on parole and are in placer county jail serving your time for a parole violation is it posable to get work project or ankle monitor?… read more
say you had a warrant in another county inwhich you live you
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
say you had a warrant in another county inwhich you live you go make bond on it the next afternoon your county gets the warrant comes and detains you while they get the matter taken care of cause they… read more
Is it legal to accidentially shoot your gun in your own
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Is it legal to accidentially shoot your gun in your own home? It went off in a room and did not go outside of the house. … read more
if someone uses your child on thier case and your the parent
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
if someone uses your child on thier case and your the parent with the full legal custody of that child what kind of charges can be brought on that person using your child on thier case with your knowl… read more
Is it legal for a CCW permit holder to use a laser sighting
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Is it legal for a CCW permit holder to use a laser sighting device on his legally owned and legally carried and concealed pistol?… read more
If a product is illegal to sell/buy but you can legally make
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
If a product is illegal to sell/buy but you can legally make one and use it yourself, would it be legal to sell a portion of that product from one place and the rest (with instructions) from another p… read more