Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence in Michigan,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence in Michigan, once in 6/1996 from an argument with my spouse & once in 1/1997 for a dispute with my sister, am i prohibited from possessing or purchasing a… read more
I have a domestic violence misdemeanor conviction with an ex
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hi, I have a domestic violence misdemeanor conviction with an ex girlfriend in Connecticut 15 years ago (2001). Since then I'be been happily married since 2002, we are relocated into Phoenix area 2 ye… read more
I was convicted of a domestic violence misdemeanor charge in
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was convicted of a domestic violence misdemeanor charge in 1996 in the state of california.To mack a long story short I went to buy a gun on 8/20/12 not having any idea that you could not do this.So… read more
I was convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence charge
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence charge about two years ago in the Pima County Consolidated Justice Court here in Tucson, Arizona. I completed my diversion program (probation) about … read more
Back in 1999 I was convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
Back in 1999 I was convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence in California. At the time, I was told by my attorney I would have my gun rights restored in 10 years. So, on that advice, I didn't go to … read more
I had a DRJUD a domestic relations judgment is that a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i had a DRJUD a domestic relations judgment is that a misdemeanor domestic violence ? … read more
If a person is convicted of domestic violence - first offense,
Nate, Lawyer
If a person is convicted of domestic violence - first offense, 4th degree, how long before they can work in a hospital in Ohio?… read more
Was convicted of domestic violence (misdemeanor). Now have
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Was convicted of domestic violence (misdemeanor). Now have been up against a charge of felony domestic battery. Family wants all charges removed but I know the state can still pursue. Are there any ca… read more
6 yrs ago I was convicted of Harassment Domestic Violence court
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
6 yrs ago I was convicted of Harassment Domestic Violence court order to take angermangement classes 2 yrs probation. Left state without doing either. Do I take classes now before I turn myself in? I … read more
1-I WAS CONVICTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, A CRIME WHICH I
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
1-I WAS CONVICTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, A CRIME WHICH I NEVER DID. … read more
I got arrested for misdemeanor domestic violence and they
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got arrested for misdemeanor domestic violence and they added a robbery charge since I grabbed her backpack with force from her. It was in my house over an argument. I never intended to "permanently… read more
In 2004 i was charged with a misdemeanor of domestic violence
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
in 2004 i was charged with a misdemeanor of domestic violence because police came out to my wife and my apartment at the time. she was never hit by me and i took deferred adjudication sentence. consid… read more
I was charged with a misdemeanor domestic violence charge approximately
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I was charged with a misdemeanor domestic violence charge approximately 10 years ago. I was told by a cell mate to plead guilty and I would be released the next day, so I did. I believe I lost my gun … read more
I have been charged with a domestic violence misdemeanor
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with a domestic violence misdemeanor case (battery and disorderly conduct). My spouse wanted to drop the charges but district attorney did not agree. We want to dismiss the case. I… read more
I was arrested for domestic violence..touch or strike (misdemeanor)
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested for domestic violence..touch or strike (misdemeanor) if the charges are dropped will i get my surpessor and guns back?… read more
are details of a conviction/probation in a domestic violence
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
are details of a conviction/probation in a domestic violence case available to the public or does an attorney, even an attoney not involved in the case whatsoever have access to the information? If th… read more
I was arrested for misdemeanor domestic violence (touch/strike).
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I was arrested for misdemeanor domestic violence (touch/strike). My wife has requested to drop the charges, however the state (Florida) is moving forward. What is the likelihood that the state will ta… read more
Is a person was acquitted of a domestic violence crime in
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Is a person was acquitted of a domestic violence crime in court but I am taking this person to court for domestic violence and have proof and additional accusations from another women claiming the sam… read more