Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
A search of my house was done and the detective claimed they
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
A search of my house was done and the detective claimed they wer there because a informant said I 'sell weed' but the copy of the warrent spacificly stated methamphetamines and/or manufacturing or dis… read more
IF I WITHHELD INFORMATION FROM THE DETECTIVE BECAUSE I WAS
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
IF I WITHHELD INFORMATION FROM THE DETECTIVE BECAUSE I WAS TREATENED AND SCARED INVOLVING MY BOYFRIEND MURDER BUT WANNA TELL THE TRUTH NOW WILL I GET PUT IN JAIL? BECAUSE IF I TELL I WILL BE TAKEN OUT… read more
Police my home and asked to search my house because it
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Police my home and asked to search my house because it smelled like weed and I said no they they went and got a search warrant an hour and a half later during that time they told me I didn't have to b… read more
my son is in jail, not prison. his car was ceased because the
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my son is in jail, not prison. his car was ceased because the detective claims my son used the car to transport and sell perscription drugs one time, a felony3. I now have durable power of attorney ov… read more
Please Mr. Attorneys....Police came to my house on a false
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Please Mr. Attorneys....Police came to my house on a false report I was selling rx drugs (the detective said later they knew the call was "bogus"(his words). I let them in as my man is a trucker and w… read more
if i have my home searched because they had probable cause
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
if i have my home searched because they had probable cause to beleive i was selling drugs because an informant told them he bought drugs for me but then decided to tell the truth ...that he didnt but … read more
A detective came to my house today and said he was sent by
Loren, criminal lawyer
A detective came to my house today and said he was sent by the cheif detective of the sex crimes unit. he read a statement that warrants would be issued for my arrest if I had any further communicatio… read more
Detective showed up at my house. Said they have tapes of stealing.
Ely, Counselor at Law
Detective showed up at my house. Said they have tapes of stealing. He did not arrest me. Wants me to go to his office tomorrow to give a statement, that im not going to jail.. but will have to get a n… read more
A detective came to my house and said they needed to talk to
JD, Doctoral Degree
A detective came to my house and said they needed to talk to my son as a witness to a crime so I said they could go and talk with him. It ends up that they wanted to question him as a suspect and didn… read more
I had a search warrant done on my house in January of 2014,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I had a search warrant done on my house in January of 2014, I finally got a release form from prosecutor and or D.A., I took it down to the station to get it back and they told me I have to talk to th… read more
A detective, in a criminal case, wrote a warrent to search
Legal Eagle, Attorney
A detective, in a criminal case, wrote a warrent to search some items, and said during the long document, that the defendant, : ..... in addition to clothes, in the car, a loaded firearm concealed wit… read more
If a complaint was filed and the detective said that he wasnt
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If a complaint was filed and the detective said that he wasn't going to pursue it can I get a copy of the report now that it's closed… read more
A Detective came to my door and said that I was going to be
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
A Detective came to my door and said that I was going to be charged with Grand Larceny. He wanted me to meet with him and go over receipts and explain what I did wrong. Should I do this or should I ge… read more
I was contacted by a police detective about a insurance
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was contacted by a police detective about a insurance claim i filed last year. I nyself closed the claim because they was saying they couldnt verify certain things... not i am being contacted by the… read more
A detective came to my house asked could he aearxxx. [Wi.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
A detective came to my house asked could he aearxxx … read more
I stepped out of my house to find the police at the front of
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I stepped out of my house to find the police at the front of my house. They said they wanted to search my house to look for a person that had just used a stolen credit card. I told them I wanted to ca… read more
I was called by a police detective today who said that there
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I was called by a police detective today who said that there is cctv footage of me taking items into a dressing room & then not returning with them and they have come up missing during the stores inve… read more
I was called by a detective investigating a case and he said
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was called by a detective investigating a case and he said my name came up as a possible victim. When i met him he showed me a picture and asked me if i knew what it was. I did, it was me. I had bee… read more