Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

What does "Kurtz" mean when talking gun caliber? My gun reads

Customer Question
9mm Kurtz, .380, so is...
What does "Kurtz" mean when talking gun caliber? My gun reads 9mm Kurtz, .380, so is it a .380 or a 9mm?? It is a "Walther".
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/2/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 5 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you. I am a licensed attorney and also a former law enforcement officer.

9mm kurtz stands for short and it is simply how Europeans call our US .380ACP caliber.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law