Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was contacted by phone from a police officer whom said I
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I was contacted by phone from a police officer whom said I violated a restraining order by driving by this persons houseE.I doneven know where this person lves.He did not beleive my story and issued a… read more
(Michigan) A girl I know who is 18 had sex with a police officer
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
(Michigan) A girl I know who is 18 had sex with a police officer who said he was 27. After, she found out that he was really 37 from two different internet sources. He is still saying he is 27 but wil… read more
I was on omegle and chatting with random people. There was
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was on omegle and chatting with random people. There was this person from who said he/she was a girl from Texas. We exchanged kiks and I sent this text to them "Hey babe. *** from omegle. this is me… read more
My cousin took a lot and f my personal property without my
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My cousin took a lot and f my personal property without my permission . She said she took it for me ( I moved from Pa. to Tn. ) It's now been 2 years and she has never given me any of My things ! Can … read more
HI im looking to buy a truck without title from person i
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
HI im looking to buy a truck without title from person i know for few weeks. He said he lost title and i can get bonded title for it. Before i pay cash i want to know how do i report vehicle for being… read more
, I reside in florida my ex-husband whom God only knows
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I reside in florida my ex-husband whom God only knows why I would give him sole custody and my son in New Hampshire. A parent visit schedule, right. My ex is making it especially difficult to spen… read more
What if you have a couple of court issues in different counties
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
What if you have a couple of court issues in different counties and the counties involved either have no record of your attorney of record or just keep slapping BW's on you when you are in jail.or cou… read more
I rear ended my neighbor on a street near our houses and she
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I rear ended my neighbor on a street near our houses and she hit the car in front of her. No damage to her vehicle on the back end, but a good deal of damage to her front end from the car in front of … read more
What are typical parole restrictions OWI in wisconsin
Sam, Attorney
What are typical parole restrictions for a OWI in wisconsin ? This is my 3rd owi, my bac was 0.13 They are offering a reduced sentence with two years probation. But I have no info (yet) on probation c… read more
How can I file a civil suit agansit two women that aggravatly
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
How can I file a civil suit agansit two women that aggravatly assaulted me. The followed me in my mother drive way. My three children were present and they even had children in there vechilcle. My kid… read more
My son (age 19) who goes to college in Virginia recently received
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son (age 19) who goes to college in Virginia recently received a class 4 misdemeanor for public intoxication. He failed a breathalyzer. Is it worth trying to get charge reduced in court or should w… read more
I made a threat to a person who threatened to rape a gf of mine. I left a message stating
Sam, Attorney
I made a threat to a person who threatened to rape a gf of mine. I left a message stating if he didn't stop I would come down and handle it myself. The cops just contacted me and they are pursuing cri… read more
Was issued a citation yesterday in Minnesota. It was a school
Sam, Attorney
Was issued a citation yesterday in Minnesota. It was a school bus stop arm violation. I am starting to get scared as I must go to court. I can not just mail in the fine. I was traveling in the opposit… read more
It is about an investor who was involved in sex scandals
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
It is about an investor who was involved in sex scandals with multi affairs and was planning to invest in our company. His Sex scandals revealed last week at a conference. Now he is worry that his wif… read more
My son owes restitution and fines in 3 county's in pa. He has
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My son owes restitution and fines in 3 county's in pa. He has been in rehab and is now a sponsor in as and has two years sober has held a job and lives in a 3quarter house. The landlord, probation off… read more
currently on parole in kentucky because i owe restitution.
Ely, Counselor at Law
currently on parole in kentucky because i owe restitution. i did my serve out in november 2014. SAP was apart of my condition for parole and i graduated SAP in july 2014. I was told i needed treatment… read more
sir, I'm in Indiana and had a one time contact with
Sam, Attorney
Hi sir, I'm in Indiana and had a one time sexual contact with a female. Since then, in order to keep her away from my family, I've given this woman more than $5000 in hush money. Oh, and she's claimin… read more
Where double jeopardy is found to exist, what would be the
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Where double jeopardy is found to exist, what would be the method of raising the issue to the Court, i.e. by way of Demurrer, motion, verbal ???… read more