Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

InformationForYou
InformationForYou
InformationForYou, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My 16 year old daughter was walking her dog on a leash when
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My 16 year old daughter was walking her dog on a leash when neighbor freeked out and pepper sprayed her and dog. can we file an assault charge against him ? My Daughter is affraid of him and wont wak … read more
my daughter who is 14.9 years old was riding with her 17 ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
my daughter who is 14.9 years old was riding with her 17 year old boyfriend. he was stopped and given a ticket for careless and reckless. the ticket had a time of 8pm. They were at graduation ceremoni… read more
My husband and 5 year old were riding their bike in a huge
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband and 5 year old were riding their bike in a huge parking lot. A car that was driven by a minor (his Mother was a passenger) was in the parking lot on another side until they decided to drive… read more
I HAVE A TICKET BECAUSE I WAS RIDING MY BIKE IN THE SIDEWALK,
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
I HAVE A TICKET BECAUSE I WAS RIDING MY BIKE IN THE SIDEWALK, I NEED TO GO TO COURT , WHAT COULD HAPPEND?… read more
my dog was attacked by another dog. my dog is a 2 year old
AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Attorney/Owner
my dog was attacked by another dog. my dog is a 2 year old full douchshund and the other dog looked like a mix of a german sheperd pitbull and rot. im not sure. now ill be first to say my dog was not … read more
I walked a couple houses down the street with my 14 year old
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I walked a couple houses down the street with my 14 year old son to have a neighbor weld the shifter on his 4 wheeler Tuesday night. He had left the key at home (pushed the 4 wheeler, can't ride in to… read more
My son was charged with a misdaminer yesterday for public exposure
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son who is 37 but has the IQ of a 10 year old and is Bi-Polar was riding his bike near his home yesterday and had to go to the bathroom (#1) and went into the woods, a man came up to him when he wa… read more
I was walking down the sidewalk carrying a pistol on my
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i was walking down the sidewalk carrying a pistol on my waist (i do have a permit) and a rifle on a sling. A cop stopped and asked for my ID. I refused stating I had not committed a crime. He threaten… read more
My mothers nurse said when she got to my moms this morning a
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
My mothers nurse said when she got to my moms this morning a lady walking up to and down the street said she hit her car when the nurse came from another direction. The woman only gave her name as Ang… read more
My Grandson ( 19 years old ) while walking down the street
Sam, Attorney
My Grandson ( 19 years old ) while walking down the street at college was attack by four teenagers and beaten. He received head injuries a broken nose and cuts to his face. He also had bumps and bruis… read more
My 19-year-old son was walking down the street in Virginia
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My 19-year-old son was walking down the street in Virginia and was detained by a police officer for no good reason. He was given a brethalizer and blew a .05. He was not operating a motor vehicle and … read more
My son got a bail sumons of $436 for riding his bike in a crosswalk
Sam, Attorney
My son got a bail sumons of $436 for riding his bike in a crosswalk in LA when the light was counting down. Can you explain what the ticket will ultimately cost. Do you need to go to court for somethi… read more
my son is 13 years old and he had just finish washing the dog
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
my son is 13 years old and he had just finish washing the dog and took the dog for a walk and forgot to put the tags back on the dog and the yonkers police officer stopped him and gave him a ticket fo… read more
Is it legal in ny state to allow a 13 year old boy to ride
Ray, Lawyer
Is it legal in ny state to allow a 13 year old boy to ride his bike 6.18 miles to summer school? … read more
My son, who is a college student, and will be 21 years old
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son, who is a college student, and will be 21 years old next week, was walking down a street to a friends house, whan a police officer pulled over and questioned him about the contents of his back … read more
My friend's daughter was 19 when she kissed a 15 year old in
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Hello! My friend's daughter was 19 when she kissed a 15 year old in 2008 and just mentioned it to her mother and I in conversation. She is still worried about it and whether or not it is illegal. Is t… read more
Today was the 2nd time my daughter's 14 year old dog was
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
today was the 2nd time my daughter's 14 year old dog was attacked by this same dog. The first time her dog was attacked she went to Police to report it but they said nothing could be done until the ot… read more
i live in state of florida. my 14 year old son a 3 friends
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
i live in state of florida. my 14 year old son a 3 friends snuck out of house to bike ride 2am. 2 children entered 2 open garages and 2 cars came out with merchandise and handed it off to my son and a… read more