Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have friends in Lake Jackson, Texas whose 20 year old son,
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
I have friends in Lake Jackson, Texas whose 20 year old son, a private in the Army, has been arrested for street racing. This occurred in a parking lot, and was only for a very sort distance. He has a… read more
My son was arrested and charged with Racing on Hwy in Aug.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested and charged with Racing on Hwy in Aug. 2008 (Denton, Texas). In June, 2009, he was arraigned and pleaded No Contest. He has paid his fines and been on probation for 5 months out of… read more
Last summer someone stole items from my house. He was ...
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
Last summer someone stole items from my house. He was arrested and there was a fast trial in front of the judge. He lied copiously on the stand. Because it was his word against mine, and he was such a… read more
I was walking down the street and took a sign off the side
Onpointlegal
Onpointlegal, J.D.
I was walking down the street and took a sign off the side walk and had beers on me underage. I was charged with recieving stolen property and unlawful possession. What will happen to me? And do I nee… read more
Was wondering if I can get criminally charged by turning off
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Was wondering if I can get criminally charged by turning off the lights in a room where an alleged Assault took place? … read more
This past weekend I was arrested for Public Intoxication in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
This past weekend I was arrested for Public Intoxication in San Marcos, Texas. I got disconnected from my group and did not have my phone on me to find anyone so I started walking down the street. I w… read more
I was arrested for DWI with Child in Texas, the charges were
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
I was arrested for DWI with Child in Texas, the charges were never filed. What is the statute of limitations for them to file on me?… read more
i got a street racing ticket a year ago and now my job is in
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
i got a street racing ticket a year ago and now my job is in trouble how can i get it off my recorded… read more
How does a warrant for arrest stay after not appearing in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
How long does a warrant for arrest stay after not appearing in court for a running a red light? … read more
Hi, I was arrested and charged with 2c:33-2A(1). I took a
MyraB
MyraB, Attorney at Law
Hi, I was arrested and charged with 2c:33-2A(1). I took a cab from nyc and the cab driver asked for $190 - last 6 years several time I took cab and paid between $70 to $90 - i offered him $90. He did … read more
I was arrested for dui in Texas charges were not filed. I
Nate, Lawyer
I was arrested for dui in Texas charges were not filed. I did not have to go to court. I had the arrest expunged. Will California live scan for my nursing license who's this? Do I need to explain it t… read more
My friend was arrested this morning on a larceny charge from
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My friend was arrested this morning on a larceny charge from another county in Texas from 1998.Has the statute of limitations run out? If so, why was he arrested?… read more
I was charged with obstruction of an officer but not
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
please I was charged with obstruction of an officer but not arrested, i have a court date in a few weeks. … read more
I live in Texas and was arrested in Indiana in 2007 the charge
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
I live in Texas and was arrested in Indiana in 2007 the charge was dismissed from my record in July 2008 because I staryed out of trouble, I was arrested in Texas in December 2008 for TABC violation, … read more
how do i get something off my recodr. arrested but no charges
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
how do i get something off my recodr. arrested but no charges it is the arrest i want removed… read more
i did not see an expert on this topic.my question ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
i did not see an expert on this topic.my question is,are there laws covering how far back from the street a light pole should be?… read more
hi I was arrested a few days ago in california on charges of
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
hi I was arrested a few days ago in california on charges of recieving stolen property code 496. I was charged with two counts of the same felony. I had one stolen license plate on the car and one ins… read more
I was arrested in Texas in 2000.No charges was brought ,but
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I was arrested in Texas in 2000.No charges was brought ,but it still shows on my records.,which may prevent me from getting jobs.Can it be removed or sealed? Thanks… read more