Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My husband is in Mexico and being detained without bond due
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband is in Mexico and being detained without bond due to an false accusation! they told him he's being accused of hitting a woman with a stick! and stealling seven hundred dollars! With no proof… read more
I was charged in New Mexico for a felony in 1991 when I was
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I was charged in New Mexico for a felony in 1991 when I was 18; I had an attorney and did a pre-trial diversion. The case is now closed. I recently had a background check, and this came up. I need to … read more
I have been charged with a felony in Colorado, but the DA refuses
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have been charged with a felony in Colorado, but the DA refuses my request for discovery until I appear in court and tell the judge that I either have retained counsel or will represent myself,I wan… read more
My husband was on probation he got a probation violation and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Ok my husband was on probation he got a probation violation and two new charges I posted the bond for the two new charges and he did get a new court date for the New charges but he has been sitting in… read more
my friend was arrested on fugitive charges, posted bond but
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my friend was arrested on fugitive charges, posted bond but is going for an arraignment mon. Apparently they have felony check charges in Ark on her. What will happen Mon? Will she be arrested again o… read more
Can I travel into Mexico with a felony charge? The charge
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can I travel into Mexico with a felony charge? The charge was for theft of property and served less than 3 months in jail, but on probation and this charge was in the year 2009… read more
I have been charged with 3 drug possession charges all felonies
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with 3 drug possession charges all felonies possession of meth possession for sale & sale or transportation of meth I was in possession but I wasn't selling it nor was I sale or tr… read more
I was arrested on 3 felony counts, top over $1000, forgery,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested on 3 felony counts, top over $1000, forgery, and tampering with evidence. I had to post a 20k bond. This was a first offense I have never been in trouble. He tampering with evidence the… read more
Will I be arrested and have to post bond peace bond.
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
will I be arrested and have to post bond for a peace bond. My ex boyfriend the doctor who has a high dollar lawyer who doesnt want me to testify about all the doctors drug ussage in his child custody … read more
My son has no detainers and no bonds. only a hold from
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son has no detainers and no bonds. only a hold from probabtion violation on new charges. I was told that if you pay $250 you can get hold lifted. His hearing is Feb 3rd and has already put 4 months… read more
I The state of Colorado posted the I was convicted of a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I The state of Colorado posted the I was convicted of a class 3 felony on a public website for multiple years. I was not convicted U was not convicted of any felony. I am interested in pursuing a libe… read more
I was detained, put in jail had to post bond for a suspended
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I was detained, put in jail had to post bond for a suspended license that turned out not to be suspended. Do I have any recourse?… read more
Iʻm on felony probation have 2 new charges (bonded out), my
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Iʻm on felony probation have 2 new charges (bonded out), my probation officer stopped house visits, and have*****documents attached to my original charges that i canʻt see online. I donʻt know whatʻs … read more
My husband has been charged of felony, and have been
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband has been charged of felony, and have been arrested. After the payment of the bail bond and other of US$ 1.00 bill, he got out of jail. It is his rights for him to travel out of the country … read more
I have a friend in New Mexico that was charged for robbery
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a friend in New Mexico that was charged for robbery in Colorado: He went into a store and stole a steak worth $10.00. As he left the Manager began to chase after him and caught him because his … read more
I have a disorderly conduct charge and a littering charge.
Lawforyou
Lawforyou, Juris Doctor
I have a disorderly conduct charge and a littering charge. I have never been in trouble in New Mexico, but have in other states. I have no Felonies though. Should I go to the arraignment and plead No … read more
I have been charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Minor
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
I have been charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Minor on the felony level. A student of mine claims I gave him 2 Xanax pills. When this goes to trial in October of this year can the judge dismis… read more
I have no record, was arrested & charged with 3 felonies
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have no record, was arrested & charged with 3 felonies July 2. burglary, assault & battery & domestic abuse. I am 8 months pregnant, knocked on the door of my husbands girlfriends house. my son wasn… read more