Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was arrested in a sting operation. They apprehended me inside
BenPrince
BenPrince, J.D. (Law degree)
I was arrested in a sting operation. They apprehended me inside a hotel rm. My car was legally parked, and not in danger of being vandelised. They impounded my car and did a inventory search. I firear… read more
I use prescription medication and marijuana. I have several
JPEsq, Attorney
I use prescription medication and marijuana. I have several warrants out for my arrest. I was attacked in my apartment and beaten severely after being evicted from my home at age 21. I am 25 now. My c… read more
took my exs dog with an intent to take care of it while the
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
took my exs dog with an intent to take care of it while the other party was not present. I have keys to the house and had a pass code for the alarm system which was removed. They then proceeded to fil… read more
I have gathered medical records and have witnesess that I would
Nate, Lawyer
I have gathered medical records and have witnesess that I would like to present when I go in front of the judge. Is it possible to talk to a public defender before I turn myself in? This is in Gwinnet… read more
I have several warrants for traffic violations as well as some
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I have several warrants for traffic violations as well as some bad checks, I have hired a lawyer to take care of it and he has gotten every warrant lifted by posting attorney bonds on my behalf.. I am… read more
I have several issues dealing with the medical treatment
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I have several issues dealing with the medical treatment that I have received which is unjust and not fair. I have been mistreated and lied on by several nurses and doctors to cover themselves but eno… read more
We operate a lease out in West Texas which we have several
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
We operate a lease out in West Texas which we have several wells on. The landowner does not own any of the mineral interest. When the well was drilled in 1995, the then owner was paid for the well loc… read more
I have to surrender to the US marshall (attorney present).
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have to surrender to the US marshall (attorney present). What can I expect in terms of how long it takes (attorney has secured a release w/o putting up any bond)? most interested if they will drug t… read more
Can the police take all my medication when I had antidepression
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
Can the police take all my medication when I had antidepression pill over 13 and seieze all my medication… read more
why do i have to apper in court for a no insureance warning
Sam, Attorney
why do i have to apper in court for a no insureance warning when in wisconsin i dont have to have insureance on my car?… read more
Do you have to be present in court to take care of a warrant My
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Do you have to be present in court to take care of a warrant? My partner and I recently had background checks done. We found he had two warrants from a minor offense that happened a few years ago. He … read more
I was arrested 1/12/2010 for a DUI pertaining to pain medication
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested 1/12/2010 for a DUI pertaining to pain medication that I was taking. I was fully under a doctor's care and not abusing the medication. My doctor had just increased my dose slightly to a… read more
In a state of desperation I took money from the register at
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
In a state of desperation I took money from the register at work to take care of my child's medical bills that I in no way could afford. My employer has found out and just let me go, he said I should … read more
Is it a felony and stealing from and employer If i have a
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
Is it a felony and stealing from and employer If i have a take home police car and i use the gas in the car for my personal use… read more
I have been stalked by an ex-boyfriend & have had him warned
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I have been stalked by an ex-boyfriend & have had him warned about trespassing by police on several different occasions throughout the years.Now of course my problem has excalated( cannot get a Restra… read more
In Virginia what is the process when someone takes your car
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
In Virginia what is the process when someone takes your car then does not return as promised. Now the use is unauthorized. What do I do and / or who do I call? Please let me know. Thank you. XXXXX XXX… read more
I did a really stupid thing and ordered medication from an
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I did a really stupid thing and ordered medication from an online pharmacy. The medication was soma, which is used as a muscle relaxer and a prescription is needed to get it here in the states. I orde… read more
My puppy accidentally bit me. I sought medical care, at
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
My puppy accidentally bit me. I sought medical care, at which time they informed me by law they had to notify the police. Subsequently I was interviewed by an officer who told me I had to quarantine m… read more