Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

The sentencing on an aggrivated assault sencond parole violation

Customer Question
in tbe state of florida...
The sentencing on an aggrivated assault sencond parole violation in tbe state of florida
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/1/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 5 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is Alex. I am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately, it is likely that the judge might sentence the defendant to a maximum 5 years in the state prison under the facts you are describing.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated
Do you have any related follow up questions or do you need for me to further explain my answer to you?
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law