Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

is a recording with sound madeby someone using it to get charges

is a recording with sound madeby someone using it to get charges dissmissed onhis son of a felon selling him guns that the felon had been given to sell for rhe gun owner allowed in court
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

If there was a conversation and the person who recorded it was a party to the conversation, it is admissible in court.

Samuel-II :

If it was a police recording with a warrant for the same it is allow as evidence

Samuel-II :

If someone without a warrant and who is not a party to the conversation simply makes a recording between two or more other persons that is illegal wiretapping, under NC law

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you

Customer:

my son did not know he was being set upby his so called friend is it not illegal to to that

Customer:

with out telling him

Samuel-II :

If the friend was a party to the conversation, then no it is not illegal.

Samuel-II :

If the friend was not a party to the conversation and he wiretapped the conversation between your son and someone else, then it is a crie

Samuel-II :

*crime